PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So glad my domestic cards are reaching their destinations! :applaud: I got my international cards out on Saturday & hopefully, they'll be as successful. :)

Karen, if you still need volunteers to send additional cards, I'd be good for another 4 or 5 if necessary. Domestic or international - just let me know. :up:

bonocomet said:
Right? Paul, did you take that photo? At the Minn. show?

The picture was indeed taken at the Minnesota show. However, as much as I'd love to claim the photo as mine, I can't. A friend of mine with a far nicer camera than I was seated on the closed end of the stadium. He got some great Claw shots, including a couple with the Aquatennial fireworks in the background.

The picture was indeed taken at the Minnesota show. However, as much as I'd love to claim the photo as mine, I can't. A friend of mine with a far nicer camera than I was seated on the closed end of the stadium. He got some great Claw shots, including a couple with the Aquatennial fireworks in the background.

Well it's gorgeous! What a great photo (and a great show!) I was so happy to be there (and meet all you great people there! :cute: )

Received my first card from Bono Mot.............thanks Susi:hug::love:

Its so nice to come home from work on a cold dark night and have post waiting :love:

I`m afraid I`m not very creative and sent shop bought traditional cards :reject:

I got 4 cards today, from Karen, Katie, Cathleen, & Joelle. All the cards are lovely. Thank you all so very much! Will be making a trip to the post office later to mail mine!!!!

:applaud: :love: Got cards today from bonocomet and GopherMacPhisto! Both are AWESOME!!! All the shows I went to in 2011 were represented on those cards! :hug: Thanks so much!

Got cards today from Katie,what an amazing card I LOVE it! :love: and a card from MsPurrl. Thank you guys for all of that U2 greatness! :hug: :).

Hope my cards start reaching their destinations soon. Went with storebought this year but really thinking I am going to create my own for next year.

Hehehe...a lot of thought went into mine...I don't really know who got what in their card though, since they're mostly all different except for the cover pic...

Ha! You did USE it arw! I got my car from Comet! I got stamps in today. I may need to order more cards!

Posting, putting up a Christmas tree and policing a toddler leaves me dyslexic.

Ha! You did USE it arw! I got my car from Comet! I got stamps in today. I may need to order more cards!

Posting, putting up a Christmas tree and policing a toddler leaves me dyslexic.

Jeez, you got a car from Comet? She only send me a card! (Haha--sorry, Amy, I just had to razz you about that! :hug:) (And I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet. :reject:)

Got lovely cards today from Carek1230 (Karen) and peachesxxoo (Joelle)--she was on my list, so I now know her user name. :love:

Jeez, you got a car from Comet? She only send me a card! (Haha--sorry, Amy, I just had to razz you about that! :hug:) (And I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet. :reject:)

Got lovely cards today from Carek1230 (Karen) and peachesxxoo (Joelle)--she was on my list, so I now know her user name. :love:

Is it too late to delete that post completely? So when I say I can multi-task, I am a big fat liar!

:shh: GR! I told you not to tell them about the car. :shifty:

you sent her a car and now she wants me to sue someone. what sort of operation is she running around here?

oh and I forgot to mention that I also got a card from Jude and Carek today. :) I still haven't gotten my cards yet :grumpy: Hurry up Shutterfly! :madwife:

:shh: GR! I told you not to tell them about the car. :shifty:

Yes, and Bono was driving it. And it was filled with Christmas CARDS and lawyers to SUE.

And the horn played the Lexus theme with snippets of Hawkmoon.

I think my artificial tree is giving off fumes....

^^:lol:

I got lovely cards today from Jude (MsPurrl), Weldy (MaNalcWeldO), and Karen (Carek)!

Thank you for the very kind note, Weldy... and all the glitter, Jude and Karen! :D

:hug:

Oops I forgot to thank Joelle! Thank you for the card I received yours yesterday in the mail too :hug: :)

Hmmm I am pretty positive that I put my usernam one my cards. So sad that I am already starting to forget things lol.

Got another card last night, this time from Karen (carek1230). :applaud:

Anyone looking through my window last night when I opened my mail would have gotten a pretty good laugh - I didn't realize the envelope was full of Christmas confetti &, of course, when I opened the card confetti went all over the floor. Not a big deal, really, except for my three little fur babies trying to eat it! There I was, trying to catch falling confetti mid-air, head off two hyper MinPins & a DauChi, and not crack my head on the kitchen counter as I dove for little foil angels, bells & Christmas trees! :laugh: In the end, no confetti was eaten & no noggins were cracked. :wink: :up:

I got my first two cards today! Love them. Thank you Kristen and Pam!! :hug: :heart: And I also sent my cards out today so hopefully they'll reach their destinations soon! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom