PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yaay! :applaud: My card's a hit! :D (I have to admit I was very happy with the final product! Just wish I'd kept one for myself! :huh: )

And thank you, Sweetie - your card was in my mail today. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....I even showed it to my dad....and even he liked it! :lmao:

Now how did you use your Snapfish account to create the postcards?

The homepage has a link for you to create cards, etc... I chose the postcard because it seemed the easiest to put together. I just saved the pick I wanted into my Snapfish account before I got started, and they made it easy from there. Matter of fact, I highly reccommend using the site based on my experience with them! :up: :yes:

BluRmGrl said:

The homepage has a link for you to create cards, etc... I chose the postcard because it seemed the easiest to put together. I just saved the pick I wanted into my Snapfish account before I got started, and they made it easy from there. Matter of fact, I highly reccommend using the site based on my experience with them! :up: :yes:

Ahh...ok.

Cool...if I ever get the chance...I'll check Snapfish out :hug:

Thank you everyone for all your cards! Thank you Souly for putting it all together (you are a rockstar:rockon:) I am very much a lurker on interference but I do appreciate all the laughs I get from reading all of your posts and I love this Holiday card exchange (they are like little presents in your mailbox and they brighten your day!) So thank you everyone and I hope you all have very merry Holidays and have wonderful New Year!:hug: :hug: :hug:

p.s. Something funny- every year I sign all our holiday cards and then I give them all to my husband to sign- he never reads them, just signs them gives them back to me:rolleyes: anyway, I told him that I was doing the PLEBA card exchange this year and I wrote that we both think Bono is so hot and we wish everyone much Bono hotness in the year to come... of course I didn't write that and I didn't have him sign the PLEBA cards :laugh: but when he thought I was telling the truth he was so pissy! But then he got over it and he said "now all those girls are going to think I love the Bono Hotness- I'm much more of an Edge man" :wink: So next year he said that he is going to set aside hours to read all our cards and he was going to be the one to put them in the envelopes and mail them. Just thought that was funny- so I had to share! Thanks again everyone and much Love and Peace for you all in the New Year!

hippy said:

My cards went out a little late... so you can enjoy the holiday spirit for a little bit longer this year :shifty: :D

Ditto, I mailed mine on the 16th so they should get their soonish.

Thanks for the great postcard BluRmGrl :happy:

Back
Top Bottom