Pleban Girls Party...you can watch if ya wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh. Everything i've just read then just turned me incredibly sad!

:( About Diana! I met her twice and was HUGELY upset when she died, i can't tell you! I lay there on my couch all day watching the funeral&i'm still so mad at those two! It makes me sick to my stomach! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Golly Bri! Your b/day? I was up at about 1.30 that Sunday afternoon and was at my mums' house and i switched the TV on&all i saw on our ITV news was a pic of her with Diana: 1961-1997 and i was like WHAT???? Couldn't take in what they meant&it took quite a while to sin in! :( I loved her :heart: :heart:

susanp6 said:
Gosh. Everything i've just read then just turned me incredibly sad!

:( About Diana! I met her twice and was HUGELY upset when she died, i can't tell you! I lay there on my couch all day watching the funeral&i'm still so mad at those two! It makes me sick to my stomach! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Golly Bri! Your b/day? I was up at about 1.30 that Sunday afternoon and was at my mums' house and i switched the TV on&all i saw on our ITV news was a pic of her with Diana: 1961-1997 and i was like WHAT???? Couldn't take in what they meant&it took quite a while to sin in! :( I loved her :heart: :heart:

Me too :hug:
Anyway i don't want to waste anymore time on those two :censored: :censored: so that 's get smutty......

:shifty:

Looks like smut to me........
zoopants2.jpg

(VP..hint hint...don't quote! :laugh: :hug: )

WildHoney said:
Dis :wave:

Welcome back. I'm sure you're up for leading us down to a level od smut never seen/read before....?

Yes ladies..this way down the yellow brick smut trail....

"hi ho hi ho its off to smutsvillle we go:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

What can I say Dis..I've got great taste...or I got a great taste..or..:wink:

you got a great taste baby...:drool:

*getting closer to the line...Oh yes..I see it now:lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom