Pleban Girls Party...you can watch if ya wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Look at me i had a strict catholic upbringing. I attended a all girls convent school. Do you know that when we were 12 a nun told us we could get pregnant if we sat a seat after a boy on the bus... girls were putting plastic bags down before they would sit down...

I remeber patiently explaing that you couldn't get pregnant from a toilet seat :laugh:

:clonelove:
How are ya VP? :hug:
Better?
Studying..heh...ya...go biology!

I think B blends sexuality and spirituality in a really interesting, and frankly, erotic way. I think he *celebrates* what can occur between a man and a woman.

He's the best. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:clonelove:
How are ya VP? :hug:
Better?
Studying..heh...ya...go biology!

Feel like crap...still. :sigh:

Y'know, I'd like to inform the powers that be that instead of giving me one massive cold every four or five years, I'd take a series of minor colds once a year. :|

WildHoney said:

Oh my mistake mine has Bono in the same position but Naked.....

:tongue:

:tongue:

(and lol at your response to Susan..get what off :lmao: )

Aww VP :hug:
Maybe some time with us and B will make you feel better?

5909b591kiss.jpg

VintagePunk said:
OMG...comes up with evil, filthy plot to manufacture Bono seats, and sell them to Plebans...

:D

I'll prefer the real deal, thank you. :D

That box is prob like the one my dad's friend has. Dunno about the private washroom thing....:p
Ah yes, I forgot to inform you, that my mom got mad at me today cause I slept till noon (she woke me up at 6am thank you)...and tend to sleep til noon alot on weekends, and this apparently angers her...thus my dad will not ask about the tix.... :|
What did I tell you yesterday? See? I knew it would happen.
:|

Bri :hug: maybe it'll blow over??

The link...there's a guy from the GTA yahoo group I've been e-mailing with. He wants to bid on it, but needs others to buy the tickets from him. I'm considering it, but there are various pros and cons. :sigh:

I just thought your parents might approve, since you'd be well out of harms way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom