Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
random----

This thing on Bono's hard because I want to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. I'm trying to show that I don't know much about Bono (which is not true) so that my teacher will let me do him for my biography project! This is hard :grumpy:

Totally random thing yet it just totally made me want to start squealing!! :love:

I'm on this website called www.pandora.com So you go on there and you type in a song or group that you like and it creates your own radio station with music like the kind you like. So I've been listening for a while. And I originally typed in U2 so it places a U2 song everyonce and a while as well as other good stuff. So just a minute ago I hear these familiar notes, but I'm like this isn't U2. :eyebrow: Oh my! Its Wishlist by Pearl Jam! :hyper: :faint: Its one of my fav PJ songs!!!! :dance:

Hey Girls!

How are we?

Does anyone have any BP?

Like any of it?

will you send it to this address now please

becks260789@aol.com

be much appreciated :)

and my god how horny do i sound please? :lmao:

I dont care what 'episode' it is lol, i just want to read one a second.

Thanks a lot :)

:hug:

Russtys.jpg

Dismantled said:

yes:angry: I even took a shower but that didn't help:angry: I think I am comming down with something:angry:

did yours go away?

No :angry:

I took a shower too :ohmy: :shifty:
And it still didn't go away :angry: But I think tylenol is helping a little bit :bow:

I hope you don't get sick :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Sarah sorry that its so hard. I hated writing papers in school.

It's just hard because I'm trying to pretend that I don't know much :lol: Here's what I have so far:

Bono is someone I believe to be an extremely intelligent person. He has accomplished so much on a global level with his music and humanitarian efforts without even going to college. He's a man that could move people of all different ages/races/religions with his music as well as bring politicians to tears with his knowing and understanding of the issues plaguing most of Africa and the effort he has put in to finding solutions to these problems.

It's really short and redundant :reject:

sami0201 said:

No :angry:

I took a shower too : :shifty:
And it still didn't go away :angry: But I think tylenol is helping a little bit :bow:

I hope you don't get sick :hug:

we both took showers:flirt:?:combust:

:wink:

I am glad your tylenol is helping

I love Russty's new look!!!:rockon::drool:

Sad_Girl said:

OH MY GOSH! I love it! :bow: I'm so hawt! :giggle: :drool: I think its perfect!!!! :heart:

The other night my best friend told me that I needed to grow up already and stop with the funky hair and tattoos. She told me she was gonna feminize me as well, cuz I'm too butch. :madspit: I should send her the picture of this. :lmao: :lol:

Bri :sad: :hug:

I hate walking in the rain...it happens to me sometimes because my school has like outdoor hallways I can't explain it :huh: :lol: and when it rains here, it POURS :mad:

Headaches :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Did everyone have headaches today? Casue I did too :happy:......:|

I also got soaked to the bone today. :sad: :madwife:
I've decided I prefer slipping and sliding on freezing rain to a freakin downpour, blowing around that is absolutely bone chilling :shivers:

you had a headache too!:ohmy:

Bri:drool:

freezing cold rain:happy: sounds like fun...we are suppose to get it tomorrow:madspit:

sami0201 said:
Bri :sad: :hug:

I hate walking in the rain...it happens to me sometimes because my school has like outdoor hallways I can't explain it :huh: :lol and when it rains here, it POURS :mad

Headaches :angry

Outdoor hallways, kinda like a hotel is set up?

Omg. No kidding about the rain it pours comment.
Fla storms are insane. I've been caught in a few.

But at least it's usually not freezing!! :angry:

Dis! :drool: we can be headache triplets. :happy:
Hope yours goes away. :( :hug:

Dismantled said:
HEy BG:heart: you sound desperate for some BP:lmao::drool:

I know :lmao:

how terrible does it sound?

i just want to read it, i havent read any in aaaaaaaages :lol:

I'm about to get kicked off the comp by my mother because she's so lovely.

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have finshed one peice of coursework

Then I have to read the picture of dorian gray

& do political essays.

but i think ill be able to have a disant weekend if i work all week, so maybe we'll get to talk soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom