Pleban Girls Party: We're slippy, we're sliding down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See ya later Weldy :hug:

Nighty night Wild and Dis :hug: :heart: :hug:

I rented Lord of War to watch tonight with Mr. Cat. :heart: I cancelled cable already so we don't have any tv. Just a good excuse to watch more movies. :giggle:

That sounds cool Drea! I should join, but I'll probably not have enough time with everything going on. Hmmmm insentive to get things packed. :giggle:

Hi VP! :hug:

Sadly I must go make dinner. I just realized what time it is and the gourmet dinner aka Hamburger Helper isn't going to cook itself. :lol: :wink: See ya later. :wave:

sami0201 said:
:lol: What's wrong?

I'm good...watching American Idol :love:

Oh, nothing important, really. I just got an e-mail that was kinda...odd, i guess. I'm still pondering it. :lol:

I *was* listening to Joshua Tree, but Sarah turned it off and put on CSI :madspit:

I really like the audition Idol shows. :)

Russty! :hug: Sure, go ahead and leave, just like everyone else! :madwife: :wink:

Cool!! :) Last full season of AI I watched was the one with Fantasia. Then when that finished, Canadian Idol started, and that season of CI ROCKED...really amazing contestants, very, very talented. :heart: Since then, I think that AI sucks in comparison (sorry :reject: )...but then, I tried to get into the most recent season of CI, but it just wasn't as good. I think that top 10 was just so great, that it spoiled me for other seasons.

ok, i'm watching the audition show... :lmao: did you just see that preview when Simon asks the girl about her tan??

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Wow! That was the longest two hours of my life! :crack:

got kicked off line and couldn't get back on

:hug: it's terrible to be exiled!

:yes: I only really watched the full first and second seasons here...after that they just weren't as good

But do you guys have Simon? He's like one of the only reasons I watch :lol: :love:

sami0201 said:
:yes: I only really watched the full first and second seasons here...after that they just weren't as good

But do you guys have Simon? He's like one of the only reasons I watch :lol: :love:

No, we have a guy who is Simon-esque. He's younger, hipper, has a music management company, I believe. Our judges tend to be more constructive. He brings on the snark, but it's not gratuitous snark, like Simon. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff!! I was thinking of you today, how are you? :hug:

SG!! :hug:

Actually, I was looking at pics of the outdoor table at the restaurant in Toronto. :heart:

awww...Toronto seems like a long time ago. I'm good--busy as hell with school, which totally blows :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

No, we have a guy who is Simon-esque. He's younger, hipper, has a music management company, I believe. Our judges tend to be more constructive. He brings on the snark, but it's not gratuitous snark, like Simon. :lol:

:lol:

OMG he just told this poor woman that she sounded like a cat and meowed at her :lmao:

On my favourite CI season, the top 6? 8? did a group rendition of Gordon Lightfoot's Canadian Railroad Trilogy, and they all played instruments, as well as singing. It was freaking awesome, gave me chills. I actually have the video file on my computer, if anyone's interested. :reject: :lol:

Did you watch it Drea? The season with Kalen, Theresa and Jacob?

ruffian said:

awww...Toronto seems like a long time ago. I'm good--busy as hell with school, which totally blows :madspit:

Sarah's dad dropped over, and we managed to have a cordial visit, bordering on friendly (will wonders never cease? lol). I was showing him some pics, and showed him that one. :)

Sorry about school being so busy. I'm getting back into it, too. :sigh: Real life :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff!! I was thinking of you today, how are you? :hug:

SG!! :hug:

Actually, I was looking at pics of the outdoor table at the restaurant in Toronto. :heart:

Ruff :wave: WB SG :)

:giggle: We need to go back sometime and see if not-Edge is still working there :wink: Speaking of, guess what I found in my coat the other day? The card from that place from the first time I went there! I'll have to remember to put it in my purse so I don't forget where it is next time :lol:

Drea said:

Ruff :wave: WB SG :)

:giggle: We need to go back sometime and see if not-Edge is still working there :wink: Speaking of, guess what I found in my coat the other day? The card from that place from the first time I went there! I'll have to remember to put it in my purse so I don't forget where it is next time :lol:

:lol: I *think* I could find it...start at the hotel, walk a few blocks, then it's on a side street to the left. :huh: All I know is that it's near a tattoo parlour where I briefly considered getting an ass tattoo with Ruff. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom