Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
I'm right with you there.
I really don't like the summer at all.
When it hits 75, I'm done.....in the house.....in the air conditioning.

Me....it's the same thing...and plus I have a sick parent too...so that makes thing worse during the summer.

I also don't like summer cause I sweat and smell like a pig whenever I have to walk a long distance...and cause of my allergies too...that's also why I don't like spring either.

I like Fall and Winter the most cause it's the reverse of all of this....if you get my drift :wink:

Thanks Weldy.
Its coming along, slowly, but its getting there.
When I got home today, I got a big surprise.....
All of my new light fixtures were up and running.
I got a big chandeleer in the dining room now, before was just a floor lamp.
And my new exhaust fan and lights in the bathroom are really pretty.

Anyone here? :sad:

I want the DVD for Christmas. I don't want it until after I see them live. I know I have bootlegs, but I want to be somewhat surprised. And I want the Boston DVD. :drool:

VP, if you read this I heard a commercial advertising for tourism in Canada and they were talking about how the exchange rate benefits you if you visit. I thought of you. :lol:

I miss you all soooooo much you have no idea. :sad: :sigh:

Meh, I've been better. :|

Funny, both times I've needed you all the most my net access was cut off at home for one reason or another. Oh the irony. :(

daygloeyes2 said:
Meh, I've been better. :|

Funny, both times I've needed you all the most my net access was cut off at home for one reason or another. Oh the irony. :(

:hug: I think about you all the time and wish you had constant net access. You have my e-mail address if you ever need to talk and I'll always be willing to listen. :) That one e-mail you sent before never got to me, I don't know what happened. I didn't want you to think I ignored you!

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: I think about you all the time and wish you had constant net access. You have my e-mail address if you ever need to talk and I'll always be willing to listen. :) That one e-mail you sent before never got to me, I don't know what happened. I didn't want you to think I ignored you!

I don't really need to talk about it anymore, so don't worry about it. :)

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: I am so excited for you! After all this time it's finally you're turn. :lol: :wink:

Is it Jules, Wild & Jem who are going too? Or am I missing someone?

Ruff is going but I don't think she has a ticket. :uhoh: And I know other interferencers will be in line too.

daygloeyes2 said:

Ruff is going but I don't think she has a ticket. :uhoh: And I know other interferencers will be in line too.

:up: I'm sure Ruff will be able to find something, she's always lucky in that way :wink:

Man I am not used to being home this early... :| We had to be sent home from clinical three hours early today. My instructor's daughter was brought to the emergency room not breathing...and we're not allowed on the floor without her so we had to go too. I'm so worried about her :uhoh:

FlyYourKite said:

:up: I'm sure Ruff will be able to find something, she's always lucky in that way :wink:

Man I am not used to being home this early... :| We had to be sent home from clinical three hours early today. My instructor's daughter was brought to the emergency room not breathing...and we're not allowed on the floor without her so we had to go too. I'm so worried about her :uhoh:

:yikes: I hope she's OK! :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom