Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:cute: I know :heart:

Sorry you didn't get your DVDs Jo :sad:

Thank you. I only wish I knew "Super Saver Shipping" really meant "Super Slow Shipping."

The e-mail said my delivery date is Nov. 28 -- so I may not get the freaking things until after Thanksgiving.

:scream:

Shoulda just bought 'em at Barnes and Noble or Borders after all.

I've just got the Hacking Cough From Hell, so I've got to go to bed very, very soon. That's why I haven't been spending much time around here...I'm trying to get some rest.

I went into the city today to do something for my freelance project, but what I needed for it didn't show up as promised. So, I have to go in again tomorrow. What makes this stressful is that I then have to work at the library for 4 hours in the evening! It'll be a long day.

The Vertigo DVD...:heart: :heart: :heart: I haven't watched it all the way through yet, but I did see the Bono smooch to Adam, which is beyond wonderful!!!

Diane L said:
SG! :hug:

Jobob, are you here? :hug:

Diane, now that I've finished throwing a pity party (about not being able to have the new U2 video AND the Born to Run boxed set today), yes, I'm here.

darned lousy Amazon.com and its free slow shipping ...

I actually posted my resume at ProQuest and Thompson Gale late last night. And signed onto a few listservs to find out about job openings. And wrote my company's HR department. So I'm finally starting to job hunt.

Joanne, it sounds like you got a lot accomplished with your job hunting! I'd love to work for a database company. Actually, what I'd REALLY love to do is write abstracts, and I think one of the major abstracters is in Ann Arbor.

I'm doing fine Diane...I just got the DVD today...but I haven't been able to watch it yet....I will tomorrow...since I will have the apartment all to myself for a bit :hyper:

(But at least I can say I was there when they were filming...so more :hyper:ness for me...:reject: I know I'm not going to see myself since I had the box seat....but at least I was there!)

Hey Weldy :hug:

Diane :hug: I hope you get feeling better soon! A lot of people have had a hard time of it with chest colds around here :sad:

I just posted the new chapter to my fan fic and am trying to decide if I should go watch the Chicago DVD on my parents Big Screen TV :hmm:

what song are they doing when B kisses Adam? I only got to watch certain tracks earlier

Diane: I got something accomplished after too long of a time of not doing much of anything. For reasons I won't go into here, I go into cycles of not doing much, then I'll get productive. The last few days, I was productive.

Maybe ProQuest is the abstractor that you're thinking of? Or OCLC in Dublin (Ohio)?

Weldy: :hug: How's things?

jobob said:
Diane: Love your location.

:wink:

Is that a place where Bono is like, some sort of deity?

:wink:

There used to be a website called Bonotheism or something like that, by a fan who was very clever. But I haven't looked at it for a couple of years and don't know if it even exists anymore.

I wish Bono WAS watching me, not that I think he is a god or anything, but oh, well, you know...!

I hate to be no fun, but I really have to get to bed. If I don't shake this cough, next Monday I'll be at the concert, Bono will hear me hacking (from three levels up, no less) and give me a scolding!!

:wave: :hug:

Oh, and SG, the Bono smooch is during Streets.

Diane L said:
I hate to be no fun, but I really have to get to bed. If I don't shake this cough, next Monday I'll be at the concert, Bono will hear me hacking (from three levels up, no less) and give me a scolding!!

Or you would end up like me on 9/20 trying to meet him! I had that bad cough when I was trying to meet him...that's why I didn't get his autograph...I was afraid I would give him my cough :reject:

Get well soon, Diane.

A new chapter, SG? (runs to fanfic forum)

BRB as soon as I read it ...

(hopes for certain Bono character developments)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I was more concerned about his voice than anything else...that's why I didn't say anything while I was in front of him....and I was a bit :hyper: :drool: when I did see him up close and he was talking to the other people around me...so I didn't want to intrude.

All very sweet of you :)

ok, I'm off for a bit - I'll probably be back before bed, but I'm going to steal the parents TV and find something to eat :drool:

:hug: bye for now

Back
Top Bottom