Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eek: thankyou!
yeah, i've been in a couple - i think it's that moment of suddenly feeling very exposed and vulnerable, which is the way of the creative, as i'm sure you know with your writing, but yeah, had a lovely time, and it's encouraging nonetheless, at least i know i can cut it (somewhat!) out there in the real world :lol:

i love it! and my friends have been really great - i should enter more competitions as it's such an ego boost with everyone being so encouraging :wink: :lol:

*distracted by beautiful men thread* i must *ahem* "contribute" to it :eek: :lol:

:wave: jobob!

andberlin, is it possible for you post some pic on your paintings which exhibited? I'd love to see them.

:wave:

Some idiot was just doing morse code with my buzzer - if somebody thinks I'm going to either (a)talk to them and/or open the door or (b)go downstairs to find out who the hell it is when I'm not expecting anyone at nearly 10pm, they're out of their f'ing mind :madspit:

hi butter :wave:
ack! if i were at home i'd post the pic of my painting (which is horribly low-res as i used my phone to take the picture), but i'm not, but i'll make sure i do as soon as i get home, but that wont be for a few hours yet... :( maybe i should see if they've got a website or something...

Drea said:
Some idiot was just doing morse code with my buzzer - if somebody thinks I'm going to either (a)talk to them and/or open the door or (b)go downstairs to find out who the hell it is when I'm not expecting anyone at nearly 10pm, they're out of their f'ing mind :madspit:

:yikes: call the cops :madwife: :lol:

Hey Jo :hug:

Fiona I second that request - I'd like to see your art, as well :yes:

andberlin said:
hi butter :wave:
ack! if i were at home i'd post the pic of my painting (which is horribly low-res as i used my phone to take the picture), but i'm not, but i'll make sure i do as soon as i get home, but that wont be for a few hours yet... :( maybe i should see if they've got a website or something...

Thank you!:)

I'm off to uni now. Will come back and check later this afternoon.

Drea said:

:madwife:

naughty! maybe if they think they're so good at morse code you should morse them back with "f-off" :ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom