Pleban Girls Party: We stay up all night...chilling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Seriously, do they give you a warning first? Because if I've not crossed the line, I have a feeling I've come pretty damn close at times.

But...this thread...it's fun!! We sshould be able to do what we want in here...if others don't want to read it, they can ummmm...not read it. :D

I think anyone who did stumble in would HAVE to know it's all in good fun :) No harm is meant by it all. Right? Right! :up:

VintagePunk said:
Seriously, do they give you a warning first? Because if I've not crossed the line, I have a feeling I've come pretty damn close at times.

But...this thread...it's fun!! We sshould be able to do what we want in here...if others don't want to read it, they can ummmm...not read it. :D

I think unless you went way overboard, they're kind enough to give you warnings. The mods aren't evil. I also feel that they have for the most part been pretty kind to us here..letting us run a lil wild....prob cause it keeps us out of pleba.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think unless you went way overboard, they're kind enough to give you warnings. The mods aren't evil. I also feel that they have for the most part been pretty kind to us here..letting us run a lil wild....prob cause it keeps us out of pleba.

Isolate the pervs, so they can't hurt anyone else? :snort: :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What about dark chocolate?

Mucca, I already have the weight gain...so I don't have to worry about this thread.

I'm sure all the sweating we do over this thread will help balance it out.:D

U2Girl1978 said:
It's important that we have loads of buckets in here when the tour officially starts. I don't want to be falling down because of all the drool that is everywhere!! :lol:

Maybe we should just cover the floor with gigantic sponges.

VintagePunk said:

Exactly!!! Damn, I wish you were going to show!! :hug: I want you to go - does that matter?? :)

Awww :hug: That matters to me!

I'm still trying to scheme a way to make it to St. Louis. Don't think I can make it as far as Chicago though. It would mean I'd end up waiting til December, but it'd be WELL worth the wait. :up: I wish my friends weren't such dorks... it blows my mind that no one wants to go w/ me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom