Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I can't believe I'm doing this:

“The things you do to me, love…” He took several deep breaths, attempting to regain his control. “Tonight, there’s no need to rush.” He led her to the bed. “Sit, relax,” he drawled.

From the bed, she watched him intently as he went to work uncorking the champagne. She noticed the way his forearms flexed as he worked the cork out of the neck of the bottle, his fingers skilfully using the right combination of force and restraint. A sharp pop sounded, as some of the liquid rose over the rim and spilled down the side of the bottle, wetting his hand, and dripping downward. He handed her a glass, and then poured one for himself. He clinked his flute against hers. “Tonight is for us…and it’s going to be slow and drawn out, if it kills me….”

She took his champagne-drenched hand and raised it to her mouth, licking his palm.

“…which it might,” he added, with a sharp intake of breath.

:ohmy: :drool: :combust: :faint:

VintagePunk said:

“The things you do to me, love…” He took several deep breaths, attempting to regain his control. “Tonight, there’s no need to rush.” He led her to the bed. “Sit, relax,” he drawled.

From the bed, she watched him intently as he went to work uncorking the champagne. She noticed the way his forearms flexed as he worked the cork out of the neck of the bottle, his fingers skilfully using the right combination of force and restraint. A sharp pop sounded, as some of the liquid rose over the rim and spilled down the side of the bottle, wetting his hand, and dripping downward. He handed her a glass, and then poured one for himself. He clinked his flute against hers. “Tonight is for us…and it’s going to be slow and drawn out, if it kills me….”

She took his champagne-drenched hand and raised it to her mouth, licking his palm.

:ohmy: :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
When everyone finds out I'm in 11th grade, they ask me where I'm planning to go to school. It's so annoying.

:yes:

Wait 'til gr. 12, that's what everyone asks ALL the time, even friends :tongue:

VintagePunk said:

:combust::faint: :drool:

VP...I love you :hug:

Now tell me...have you added a whole lot more..or did you skip to the smut :giggle:
:hug:

MBS said:

:combust::faint: :drool:

VP...I love you :hug:

Now tell me...have you added a whole lot more..or did you skip to the smut :giggle:

I've been skipping back and forth...I haven't done a lot of either, but some of both.

It's weird. For me, I almost have to immerse myself into that world in order to write effectively, and I haven't had much time for that lately. :sigh: But tonight, it feels as if I'm getting on a roll...

MBS said:

I miss it too.....:heart: Some crazy times were had there......

And 12 is stressful, I know :hug:

Dayglo
:laugh:, like Mucca says..you think it's bad now...wait till 12. :tsk:

Gr.12 is going by extremely quickly :huh:

Funny thing....when I found out McGill (montreal uni) accepted me, the first thing that came to mind was that if I go there, I can see U2 perform again :lol:

Mucca said:

Gr.12 is going by extremely quickly :huh:

Funny thing....when I found out McGill (montreal uni) accepted me, the first thing that came to mind was that if I go there, I can see U2 perform again :lol:

McGill is a great school. Congrats.

VintagePunk said:

I've been skipping back and forth...I haven't done a lot of either, but some of both.

It's weird. For me, I almost have to immerse myself into that world in order to write effectively, and I haven't had much time for that lately. :sigh: But tonight, it feels as if I'm getting on a roll...

A roll sounds good :wink: :giggle:

No, I understand....to write it, or anything, you have to immerse yourself, at least I do..I have to imagine it first...if I can't, then I can't write it :shrug:

Mucca...gr12 was funny. At the beginning of the year, there was excitment, and the thought of a whole year of good times..but the year flew by, it was crazy. I miss alot of my good friends, but at least some came to the same uni as me. :)
and btw, lol, you're U2 obsessed, that proves it. :hug:

MBS said:

Only so good as to unsure I don't get a boot in me arse :wink:

Altho...B keeps telling me I'm good...while moaning..I take that to mean good too...:sexywink:

:laugh:
That explains those recent sudden disappearances :wink:

I'm beginning to wonder if you really did go rent a movie at all.....:hmm:

MBS said:

:laugh:

VP...you keep giving out samples like that and your gonna have alot of hot and drooling girls knockin on your digital door, demanding more........lead by myself, of course. :wink:

I'll be right behind her with a crowbar ready just in case you don't open up :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom