Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

VP...you scare me sometimes..ya know that?
I go sign in..come back..and you magically appear!
:huh:

:hug:

...wait...did you say writing a scene? :hyper:

Congrats Mucca!!! :dancing:

Are you calling me a stalker? :D :wink:

Yes..writing. In fact, I could be persuaded to offer up a tiny sample...a part I'm rather pleased with...

MBS said:

Rented...we watched "Fat Albert"

Yes....aren't I a bundle of Saturday Night excitement?

Ok...I need an update cause I'm forgetful...what's everyones show countdown?
I know yours is soon Mucca...what about you Jules?

Dayglo....you make me proud. 400 in a month :D
Don't go beating my records now :shame:
:wink:

16 days!!!! 16 daysss!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
<---- :lol: :crazy:

Mucca said:

:ohmy:

Bri you've got competition :wink:

VP - ever plan to post it? :)

Eventually, if I can find the proper place to post it...if not, I might just create my own webpage, or something...

But I want to wait till it's done...or close to being done, because I'm constantly going back and editing earlier parts, as it evolves.

VintagePunk said:

Eventually, if I can find the proper place to post it...if not, I might just create my own webpage, or something...

But I want to wait till it's done...or close to being done, because I'm constantly going back and editing earlier parts, as it evolves.

Tell me when you post it! I'd love to read it!! :D

Do you write alot VP?

VintagePunk said:

Are you calling me a stalker? :D :wink:

Yes..writing. In fact, I could be persuaded to offer up a tiny sample...a part I'm rather pleased with...

Yes...yes I think I am. Of course,I apparently am one too...so, who am I to complain? :wink:

And...gimme gimme gimme? :wink: :hug:

Eeeps! I can't have competition...I have my postwhore title to uphold!

Mucca and Jules...I'm so excited for you two (coughbadpuncough) :hyper: :happy:

Mucca said:

Tell me when you post it! I'd love to read it!! :D

Do you write alot VP?

This is my first fiction attempt in many years. School/scientific writing is extremely different, and I was afraid it had sucked the creativity out of me, but once I got going, it seemed okay. :)

VintagePunk said:

This is my first fiction attempt in many years. School/scientific writing is extremely different, and I was afraid it had sucked the creativity out of me, but once I got going, it seemed okay. :)

:lol:

I doubt any of that school writing has sucked any of it away from you considering there's so much inspiration in here. :wink:
Especially when Bri is in cap mode :drool:

MBS said:

And...gimme gimme gimme? :wink: :hug:

I can't believe I'm doing this:

“The things you do to me, love…” He took several deep breaths, attempting to regain his control. “Tonight, there’s no need to rush.” He led her to the bed. “Sit, relax,” he drawled.

From the bed, she watched him intently as he went to work uncorking the champagne. She noticed the way his forearms flexed as he worked the cork out of the neck of the bottle, his fingers skilfully using the right combination of force and restraint. A sharp pop sounded, as some of the liquid rose over the rim and spilled down the side of the bottle, wetting his hand, and dripping downward. He handed her a glass, and then poured one for himself. He clinked his flute against hers. “Tonight is for us…and it’s going to be slow and drawn out, if it kills me….”

She took his champagne-drenched hand and raised it to her mouth, licking his palm.

“…which it might,” he added, with a sharp intake of breath.

VintagePunk said:

I can't believe I'm doing this:

“The things you do to me, love…” He took several deep breaths, attempting to regain his control. “Tonight, there’s no need to rush.” He led her to the bed. “Sit, relax,” he drawled.

From the bed, she watched him intently as he went to work uncorking the champagne. She noticed the way his forearms flexed as he worked the cork out of the neck of the bottle, his fingers skilfully using the right combination of force and restraint. A sharp pop sounded, as some of the liquid rose over the rim and spilled down the side of the bottle, wetting his hand, and dripping downward. He handed her a glass, and then poured one for himself. He clinked his flute against hers. “Tonight is for us…and it’s going to be slow and drawn out, if it kills me….”

She took his champagne-drenched hand and raised it to her mouth, licking his palm.

“…which it might,” he added, with a sharp intake of breath.

:combust: :faint:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom