Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RUSSTY! :hug: Missed you. :hi5: How've you been?

VP - oh I bet you'll rip them a new one. That's awesome. You're right though, that would certainly filter out a lazy-ass like myself. I like reading more than I do writing.

I feel so awful!! :reject: As I've been explaining like crazy tonight, I sent this off to some in our circle who are on my buddy list - the problem is, I really don't have much of a buddy list, the last time I even used it was in '05 to plan for the shows.

If I've inadvertently neglected anyone else, I apologize, it wasn't intentional. :reject: Let me know, and I'll send it along.

VP you have a PM. :D

I'm doing well. I was settled in till today when we got a ton more furniture. It looks like a furniture store threw up in my carport. :sick: Its never ending. I need a vacation. :wink:

And just when I thought I was going to get out of working on a new piece for a show in August I got a phone call back from the singer I had spoke to about using his song for it. I have a meeting with him now on Monday morning. *banging head on desk* I thought I had gotten out of it, cuz I'm a big old chicken and figured he wasn't going to call me back. I'm also singing now in an Easter production as well. Yeah I'm insane. :huh: :wink:

:hug: SG :hug: VP :hug: Bri :hug: Mia

Its good to see you as well Mia. I feel like there just isn't enough time in the day anymore to get on here.

I'm fasting right now and I swear if I don't keep moving or working I want to strangle someone. :madwife: :lol: I've had so much tea today its not even funny anymore.

VintagePunk said:
Sounds like you've got a lot going on, Russty! You sound really happy there - it's nice to see. :hug:

Don't be a chicken. :shame: You'll win him over. :)

Well I have to work with him for the Easter production as well, so I figure we have to come to some sort of agreement. :laugh: He is actually very nice and a hottie, so as long as I don't start drooling I'll be good. :wink:

OMG I've been playing around with some of the travel sites, settling for a hotel in Manchester that isn't in his neighborhood specifically and I think I can get this trip down to $1,100 after taxes but before spending money for food and such (and - the cost of passport fees) :faint:

this might actually happen!

Nighty night Drea :hug: :heart:

SG that would be so awesome! :hyper: I hope you can do it that cheap.

Okay I'm trying to upload a song to for you guys, but I've never done it. :lol:

Just three nights for this package, VP - that's part of where the discount comes in - I was originally hoping for five but I'm trying different things just to figure out the best way to do this

good night Drea :hug:

Actually, I need to get going, too. It's been a long-ass day, and tomorrow's going to be just as nuts, I suspect. :crazy:

Great to see you all! :heart: Goodnight. :hug:

I need to get on over the weekend and see my Brits. :love:

Back
Top Bottom