Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, you know Willie's surveillance clips on youtube? I commented on a couple of them the other day, then today I was showing them to my hubby and saw that someone had mentioned not liking "the guys" who have done the last few u2 dvds.

So, I was going to comment and tell the person that it was Hamish Hamilton, etc, but when I tried to comment it said I was blocked from commenting on that users videos! lol!! Willie Williams hates me I guess there goes my chances of running away with the band. :scream: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sure he'll be able to offer his opinion in due course....:tongue:

:ohmy:
:sexywink:

:cute:...? :lol:

Yeah - it was one of those dream things where you get part of a conversation but it doesn't make sense exactly out of the dream - but the general point at least is still memorable enough :lol:

Today he was all 'it's not that far away' about coming to see me this fall. :grumpy: I'm no good at delayed gratification :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah - it was one of those dream things where you get part of a conversation but it doesn't make sense exactly out of the dream - but the general point at least is still memorable enough :lol:

Today he was all 'it's not that far away' about coming to see me this fall. :grumpy: I'm no good at delayed gratification :lol:

:lol:!!

Ah, I see. You're one of those, give it to me now, hard and fast sorts, aren't ya?
:tsk:

:sexywink:

Drea said:
Y'know, I'm surprised Bri hasn't already offered to cheer up the Bono in your avi SG :wink:

:lol:

Yeah, Bri are you all right? :ohmy:

*ETA nevermind, you're already on top of it :sexywink:

He's sad for me. he's no good at delayed gratification either :wink:

Last edited:
-Fashion Week: fash·ion /ˈfæʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fash-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

1. time period when people from all over come to New York to be beaten up by Naomi Campbell

Sad_Girl said:
-Fashion Week: fash·ion /ˈfæʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fash-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

1. time period when people from all over come to New York to be beaten up by Naomi Campbell

*snerk*

Speaking of models - I just saw a pic of Tyra Banks on the cover of a magazine on my way home from work today with the caption "You call this fat?" I have to agree... just because she's not practically anoxeric-model thin anymore doesn't mean she's fat! She looks like a normal, healthy woman - and if that's fat, then that makes me enormous (which I sure as fuck am NOT! :madwife: )

Back
Top Bottom