Pleban Girls Party - Still crazy after all these years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP - don't worry about it. I know a lot of people have been feeling that way. You should feel free to say what you feel, and I can totally understand. :hug:

And I'm doing pretty well, thanks. Busy and tired, but good. :) How about you?

Organization?! :giggle: I wish you luck! I need to do some of that myself at home, but I have no motivation.

Once I get home from work, I'm usually so drained that all I want to do is cook some dinner, then relax, unless I have plans for the evening. If I sit down on the couch, I'm totally done. There's no way I'm gonna get anything accomplished. :lol: Ah well.

Hopefully you'll be able to get what you need done taken care of relatively easily.

ThoraSEB said:
Organization?! :giggle: I wish you luck! I need to do some of that myself at home, but I have no motivation.

Once I get home from work, I'm usually so drained that all I want to do is cook some dinner, then relax, unless I have plans for the evening. If I sit down on the couch, I'm totally done. There's no way I'm gonna get anything accomplished. :lol: Ah well.

Hopefully you'll be able to get what you need done taken care of relatively easily.

We cleaned our junk room over the weekend. :yikes: The upstairs is done, now I just have to do the downstairs, which shouldn't take too long. Then I have to get my resume in shape, and start applying for jobs. I'm tired of being destitute. :angry: Then, there's the neverending thesis... :sigh: But at least I got the stats program last week, so I can work during the day, as opposed to staying up all night.

VintagePunk said:

We cleaned our junk room over the weekend. :yikes: The upstairs is done, now I just have to do the downstairs, which shouldn't take too long. Then I have to get my resume in shape, and start applying for jobs. I'm tired of being destitute. :angry: Then, there's the neverending thesis... :sigh: But at least I got the stats program last week, so I can work during the day, as opposed to staying up all night.

It sounds like you have a great start! :up: I totally understand the being destitute part. I'm sure you'll find a great job - you're very intelligent, and I know there's some place out there that will be a great fit for you.

The only problem area in my house is my bedroom. The rest of the place is fine, thankfully.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You are crazy normal and that's what I like about you :hug:

:kiss:

Thanks, Thora. I have a couple of places in mind to try - one place is a non-profit who hire people with my degree to assess people in their mental health division, and the guy who is the head of the place is related by marriage to my ex's s-i-l...he told me to apply when I was finished my degree. I'm not quite done yet, but I need the money, and I can finish up part time. :fingerscrossed:

Every house has to have one problem room, it seems. :lol:

See you Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:kiss:

Thanks, Thora. I have a couple of places in mind to try - one place is a non-profit who hire people with my degree to assess people in their mental health division, and the guy who is the head of the place is related by marriage to my ex's s-i-l...he told me to apply when I was finished my degree. I'm not quite done yet, but I need the money, and I can finish up part time. :fingerscrossed:

Every house has to have one problem room, it seems. :lol:

See you Weldy :hug:

That sounds really fascinating! Hopefully it will all work out. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you.

Well, I do have to turn my full attention to a project I'm working on now, but I'll be back later this afternoon or evening.

See you later! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I'd just like to add that every chat thread around here has its own unique tone, and perhaps it would be a good idea for newcomers to observe that? Just a suggestion.
Well put :up: I didn't think it came off as snotty at all either :) Better to get these things out in the open than to let them fester under the surface. Good on ya for speaking up :hug:

at the moment there are no plans for a follow-up.
the art work booklet PDF file is still in production, with the front and back cover art poll in EYKIW forum.

i really hope the game will restart again because The Inteferers are the ultimate tribute band :dancing:

:happy:

Kaffff :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom