Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's getting late here, and people seem to be disappearing :eyebrow: so I better get to bed now.

:hug: to Jem, for understanding me :lol:

Night everyone! :hug:

sami0201 said:
VP are you calling me? :ohmy: :flirt:

I just got a call from Ontario, CAN. :lol: I didn't pick up. :shifty:

Maybe. :shifty: :sexywink:

Your poor mom. It sucks to be a prisoner in your own home cause of overbearingly friendly people. :| :lol:

And I feel sooooo bad, cause just a week or so ago, he trimmed some bushes for me, and just now he offered to bring his super-duper high-powered weed eater over to clear some weeds for me. He's SO nice, and I'm such a bitch. :reject: :lol:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

Me and Kat got offered barbequeued food by our neighbour. We were so tempted then realised we'd have to make small talk with them and all their relatives if we accepted. :lol:

Exactly!! Smalltalk :angry:

I just want to go out, make my dinner, and come back in, not socialize. :|

Replied to your PM...night!! :hug:

Okay ladies, it's time for me to take off now. I'm helping a friend with her application for grad school by doing a mock-counselling session with her. :yikes: I'm a bit nervous about doing it, but it should go well.

See you all later! :hug:

71293115.jpg

71210706.jpg

:cute:!!!!

Thora, that'll be really helpful to your friend. :) See you later. :hug:

Sami, I just saw a picture of Gwen and Gavin's baby today, on some magazine cover. :cute: She was holding the baby, and he was kissing the baby's head. :drool: (Gav, not the baby's head :shifty: )

:hug: Sarah :hug: Drea

Its been a rough day. I had to have a tooth pulled and my family called again all upset. But my brother did get up and get out of the house today which was good. There isn't much we can do now expect try to just be positive for him.

VintagePunk said:

And I feel sooooo bad, cause just a week or so ago, he trimmed my bush for me, and just now he offered to bring his super-duper high-powered weed eater over for me. He's SO nice, and I'm such a bitch. :reject: :lol:

:censored: :p :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom