Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7.gif

Sad_Girl said:
It's an easy one to get lost in :yes:

Did you go to misc pix 16 and find the photoshoped picture babydoll mentioned? :eyebrow: :lol:

No.. should I? Is that the one she was trying to talk Wayne into doing last thread or this one - the multicoloured Larry hair?

No it's Larry with his arm around this girl and his hand on her breast - it's an alright photoshop job, but :rolleyes:

Not in a million years - the woman is no one special to the band as far as I know - and he wouldn't be smiling and posing for a picture doing something like that

Hi girls :wave: I'm baaaaack! Sorry my service went offline for a bit. :madwife: It seems to be working now again. Its probably thanks to all the stinkin heat.

:hug: SG :hug: Drea

Yeah - maybe our computers are clones, too! :ohmy:

:wink:

My day was alright - Mark and I actually discussed getting a new computer. :happy: that was a total surprise to me

How're you? I saw you had a tooth extracted? :(

OOOOO :hyper: A new computer would rock! :rockon:

My teeth are all so bad, but this one was really hurting so they pulled it for me today. The good news is that hopefully in a few months I can have oral surgery to pull the rest and get all brand new pretty teeth. :dance: My parents are going to help pay for it, cuz they freakin rock! :heart:

Hi GG! :hug: How ya doing?

greeneyedgirl said:
My speakers went out a wk ago :(

I don't know what happened (methinks mr gg played the radio too loud and doesn't have the :censored: to admit it)

:ohmy:

Yeah I lost my sound driver first, then the CD-rw drive and then the USB ports went

I replaced the CD-r myself and could probably replace everything bit by bit - but we aren't sure it would really be less expensive to do that :lol: so we're looking around at our options

Sorry about your speakers though :( it sucks not being able to listen to a song with the click of a mouse

greeneyedgirl said:
By golly, when the toilet cracked in his bathroom, at least I had the guts enough to admit that I stood on it to look out the window at the tornado.

I'm a big girl :wink:

:lmao:

You could've blamed the tornado :wink:

I know it didn't touch any thing else in the house, hun, but thats how tornadoes are! Haven't you ever seen the way they'll swerve around one house just to take out the houses on either side of it?

:angel:

:lmao:

Or knock down the whole house, but leave an open bottle of coke on the stove totally untouched :lol:

They are amazing :yes:

Actually, we had tornados today. Well, funnel clouds really.
The sirens in the whole county went off and we were all surprised.
The sky was clear and blue to the west, but some ugly stuff was coming up from the south-east.
Then it rained all afternoon.
Oh, we sure did need it :yes:

Summer storms are facinating :yes: We've had a lot of them lately - but I think I would rather deal with the rain and stuff than to have it so hot and dry - fire danger and drought are worse, generally speaking, than the thunder storms. We've had tornadoes touch down just north of here in the last couple of years, though - so maybe they would disagree with me :ohmy: :uhoh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom