Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG my avi is the eye of a needle with threat going thru it. :D

Sorry I got a phone call from a friend.

That sucks about the speakers. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
GG my avi is the eye of a needle with threat going thru it. :D

Sorry I got a phone call from a friend.

That sucks about the speakers. :madspit:

:lol: it looks like one of those worms from Dune chewing on a mouthfull of steel wool.

:wink: Thanks for clearing it up for me!!

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - Nice Pic :up:

GG :hug: Goodnight hun sweet dreams

VP - why can't sarah stay out all night like normal teenagers :madwife: :lol: :wink:

I know. She'll wait till I get all comfortable and call, when she could just as easily come crawling in at 4am on her own. :grumpy:

Hi/bye GG :wave:

Now I need to get my butt to bed :lol: This week is the busiest of the year in terms of volume at work :sigh: But the long weekend's coming! :hyper: (I get Monday off work next week because Canada Day is a Sat this year.)

Pretty good. I helped my friend out with her grad school application tonight, and it went really well. I was a bit nervous, since I was doing a mock-counselling session, but it was really easy, and I think we did a good job.

It was SO incredibly hot today that I picked up some ice cream on my way home, even though I shouldn't really eat it. :lol: Oh well, it was tasty, and very worth it!

I think all the calories melt out of ice cream on those really hot days :wink: Right? :shifty:

I'm glad to hear it went well. It's nice that you were able to help your friend out :)

I hope all the calories were melted away. :lol:

It's more the whole "I'm allergic to dairy" thing that worries me more. :lol: I had a very small one, so I should be okay.

ThoraSEB said:
I hope all the calories were melted away. :lol:

It's more the whole "I'm allergic to dairy" thing that worries me more. :lol: I had a very small one, so I should be okay.

I am too :shh: but I have a weakness for Ben n Jerry's :drool: :wink:

I did get a new OOC posted this morning finally, which was a good thing. I hadn't expected to because my teenage cousin got into some trouble and so now can't stay alone anywhere, and so she's coming over here during the days while her dad is at work (Because I guess I'm a good influence :shifty: :wink: ) but she went back to sleep when she got here this morning and slept until noon. So I finished it up and got it posted.

I still wish I could write it faster/more often - I have the ideas all there in my head but the time and patience/concentration level I need to get it typed up on the other hand... :shrug:

I noticed a new OOC was up - I'm reading it right now! :D

I'm happy whenever you update, even if you may feel it's been a long time. I'm happy to read it, no matter how long it takes! :)

I'm sure you'll be a good influence for your cousin!

Back
Top Bottom