Pleban Girls Party - Prepare for Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
conan4_3.jpg

JTAdamBW48.jpg

:wave: :hug: girls!

I don't think rain would deter Ruff either. :lol: :hug:

Yay! Diane! you got to meet Adam! or Silverfox :hyper:

I saved a bunch of your pictures SG, from the last thread that I hadn't seen and didn't have. Hope you get better and everything turns out o.k. :hug:. I was trying to catch up on some threads.

crisis!!! I meant to buy the HTDAAB cd today, and I forgot!! I only have the special edition one but that didn't come with a jacket (that's what I would want Bono to sign if I met him, which probably won't happen anyway) but now what should I bring just incase? :uhoh:

sami0201 said:
crisis!!! I meant to buy the HTDAAB cd today, and I forgot!! I only have the special edition one but that didn't come with a jacket (that's what I would want Bono to sign if I met him, which probably won't happen anyway) but now what should I bring just incase? :uhoh:

Bring the special edition book.....and a silver/gold/whatver marker. :)

MBS said:

Bring the special edition book.....and a silver/gold/whatver marker. :)

but I can't frame the book!!! :scream:

(I have all my pictures from concerts with the autographs and stuff in frames around my room :reject: :lol: )

this is all IF I get there early and IF he actually comes out and IF I actually get to meet him! :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:hug

:tsk :sad not too well

VP yes I'm getting SO excited!!! mostly for seeing U2 :hyper: but I also get to see my family tomorrow!!!!! :heart:

Aww hun :hug: It couldn't have been that bad :)

I'm so tired of *doing* things. :sigh: Studying today, test in the morning, and then I have to study my arse off for chem...like 7 chapters.....oh god, what I wouldn't give to be a speed reader :sad:

but on happier notes..
How long till U2?!?! :hyper:
It's your first right?!!? :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:
VP I hear you're going to Detroit!! Jeeaaaalous :sigh: But :hyper: for you!! :drool:

Thanks!! I just found out/realized today a way that would get me there. :)

Sarah says you should come, you're on the way, we can pick you up!! :)

Bri, unless it's very basic stats, you're probably better off doing it yourself. :uhoh: :wink:

What does the test cover?

Back
Top Bottom