Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:shifty: :lol:

I'm waiting for my dad :angry: I just want him to come so he'll pay :reject: I'm so mean :|

do you have Jem's cell number by any chance? I call Wild's and I keep getting a busy signal :madspit:

No, cause when they were in North America for shows I was always with them, and there was no need to have their number. :scream: I think I have Wild's home number somewhere.

I should call NI :wink: :lmao:

*Looks out window at snow :grumpy:

"Dear Santa - I've been a very good girl this year! What's more, there's only one thing on my Christmas wish list. I'm enclosing a photo, since the specifics are almost all covered. The only thing missing is me! :wink:

dreamcometrue.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
*Looks out window at snow :grumpy:

"Dear Santa - I've been a very good girl this year! What's more, there's only one thing on my Christmas wish list. I'm enclosing a photo, since the specifics are almost all covered. The only thing missing is me! :wink:

dreamcometrue.jpg

:drool:

Dear Santa,
I'll have what she's having. :wink:

I almost posted something about the boys in LS in the christmas wish list thread. :mac: :lol:

:angry: i called them to say hi ND ESTABLISH I COULD get THROUGH...BUT NOW i THINK THAT ONWE CALL USED UP SO MUCH OF THE CARD i DON'T THINK i HAVE ENOUGH TO CAll her back around 9:30 I told her early in the show if i could :huh:

i have just 2 mins more here

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled!!:hug:

And Diane!! :hug: In all the excitement in hearing about the line, I think I forgot to say hi when you came in - sorry. :reject:

Oh, that's okay, VP!!! :hug: :hug: It's all very exciting, what's going on in Boston for Our Girls!! And I think another one of my favorite people, a former co-worker of mine, might have gotten a last-minute ticket too!!!!

Diane L said:

Oh, that's okay, VP!!! :hug: :hug: It's all very exciting, what's going on in Boston for Our Girls!! And I think another one of my favorite people, a former co-worker of mine, might have gotten a last-minute ticket too!!!!

I read that - good for them! :) Although it must be at least a little upsetting that you can't be there as well. :hug:

Thats cool Diane :up: If I can't be there to enjoy the show, the more deserving people I hear are there, the less jealous I am :wink:

I have to go have supper with the folks :wave: BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom