Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
Remember that quote?

"BD and her tiny posse can all get as mad as they want or somesuch..."

:lmao:
Huh? Wha? :whistle:

Wayyyyyne - Yes, I saw. Are you trying to kill me by making me go back and look again? :madwife::drool:

Drea - We RSOC girls need to whip ourselves into shape :uhoh: :hmm: BTW, I think I'll be able to make the Elevation show on the 10th :hyper:

Drea said:

Pretty good - started back at work this week :sad:

I don't have any brilliant ideas for the RSOC this week I'm afraid :wink:

That is ok... I never do:lol: Perhaps I will becomed inspired later on. I haven't eaten all day...so :crack:

Galeongirl said:
lemmoooooooon *windows break*

what's SOAP???

Snakes On A Plane! :D

A man makesssssss a picture, a moving picture... through the light projected he can sssssssssssee himssssssself up closssssssse... (SoaP Lemon :wink: )

waynetravis said:
SOAP = Snakes on a Plane

adamfx.gif

cartoonadam.gif

:shifty:

:applaud:

Hey Carmel - how about an "animated Adam" theme? :lol: I mean, there's HMTMKMKM, two(?) Simpsons eps... and there could be a loose definition of animated ;)

kafrun said:
Drea - We RSOC girls need to whip ourselves into shape :uhoh: :hmm: BTW, I think I'll be able to make the Elevation show on the 10th :hyper:

Elevation...that is a great tribute band:applaud:

Come on Adam grrrls
Sexe32.gif
whip it ...into shape...

kafrun said:
Carmel - Eat, woman! :madwife:
:adam: *whips Carmel up a gourmet meal with his mad cooking skills*

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but this is the greatest video clip ever in LIFE :lmao: Drunk U2 accepting an MTV award in a pub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ec4TE6myl4

ZOO HAWK ADAM :faint:

Thank you :bow: Kaf... I wish I could have went to a ZOO TV concert...The DVD will be out soon!!:hyper:

I got some chips out of the vending machine:|

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

ZOO HAWK ADAM :faint:

Thank you :bow: Kaf... I wish I could have went to a ZOO TV concert...The DVD will be out soon!!:hyper:
And he actually says stuff :faint: :lol: And his laugh.. :lmao:

Drunk Fly!Bono :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
See you later Jem! :hug:

:wave: Jem

Anyone care to start a new Thread? Thora?

Kaf-:ohmy: We could do a RSOC- Adam smile or laugh theme, the video inspired me:hug:

kafrun said:
Carmel - Eat, woman! :madwife:
:adam: *whips Carmel up a gourmet meal with his mad cooking skills*

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but this is the greatest video clip ever in LIFE :lmao: Drunk U2 accepting an MTV award in a pub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ec4TE6myl4

:drool:

btw, anyone noticed each guy has 2 pints in front of his, but only Bono has a glass of whiskey there too..

:lol: he's such an alcoholic...

:drool: damn smoking Bono is HOT!

*GG wanders off to bed*

>< stupid clock, making it 12.48 already

Back
Top Bottom