Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Oh yeah that's rite Fly! :) i remember looking at the track listing and i noticed that most songs are on the 2nd disc. What would you give it out of 10?

:hmm: I think I'd give it a 9.5. There's one song I'm not too crazy about...but the rest are absolutely fantastic. Get it or else :evil: :lol:

Wild! :hug: How was Ireland?? I'd love the information if you're able to send it! Thanks so much!

WildHoney said:
i have to tell you girls this :ohmy:

NI & I were talking about babies and i said that ideally i want a boy first that looks like his daddy(NI was a really cute baby:cute: )

NI : " Realy? So he'll come out wearing a pair og shades with a JD bottle in hand"

Wild : :confused: :scratch:

NI : Well you said like his dad...... i presumed you meant Bono...

How the hell did he come up with that one??:huh: :eyebrow:

He's gonna let Bono father your first child!?!?!? Wow! NI gets better every day! :lmao:

:hug:

Is June the next time you'll be over there Wild?

Jem - yep, some guy said she prob plans to get on stage and how is it that she can be up there so many times, but just as a few girls have said Bono DOES pick the person he wants so Alli can't help it if he picks her can she?

*finally gets around to watching the Head&Shoulders video, and nearly falls off chair laughing* Though that animator needs to get a good smack upside the head for how they drew Adam and Larry :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Is June the next time you'll be over there Wild?

Jem - yep, some guy said she prob plans to get on stage and how is it that she can be up there so many times, but just as a few girls have said Bono DOES pick the person he wants so Alli can't help it if he picks her can she?

I really think the reason he picks out some girls more than once/over and over is that he knows how they'll behave on stage. He's had a few girls act rather rudely toward him, just in this tour I can think of two specific accounts, so, why wouldn't he choose a girl who he knows will not fuck up the show? :shrug:

I can't honestly say I wouldn't do the same thing, if I were in his position

not to mention, the girls I've met who he has had on stage more than one, all seem to be genuinely sweet girls and obviously loyal fans.

Ah Fly! :wink: It could have been Guiness but it's Morgans with coke and loads of ice in!!!! :drool: My friend bought me a bottle of the stuff today as a treat :wink: Also i'm eating some of a big bar of Aero with IRISH cream :drool:

I couldn't look at it Fly! What is it?

Oh tell me the name of the Kate song you don't like so i can see what i think! :wink:

How about:

Have any pictures that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside just to look at them?

:cute: :flirt:

You know, the ones that make you smile no matter what kind of a day you've had?

I've found a few that have that effect on me. For this week's thread, why don't we try to collect as many of those moments together as we can!

susanp6 said:
I couldn't look at it Fly! What is it?

Oh tell me the name of the Kate song you don't like so i can see what i think! :wink:

Only something you'll care for or appreciate :lol: A video of a meet & greet of Tori. :wink:

The song I don't particularly care for is Mrs. Bartolozzi. That being said, every single other song is incredible. Sunset, A Coral Room, Nocturn, How to Be Invisible and Berti are :heart:

Drea said:

:hmm: How about "'Hot' Adam" - pics of Adam in warm climates for those of us suffering the chill of Nov? ;)

:hmm: thats a good one. Maybe we should save it for when it gets really cold though, see if we can't melt some snow? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
How about:

Have any pictures that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside just to look at them?

:cute: :flirt:

You know, the ones that make you smile no matter what kind of a day you've had?

I've found a few that have that effect on me. For this week's thread, why don't we try to collect as many of those moments together as we can!

That's a great idea! :cute: Warm and fuzzy pictures are the bestest.

Back
Top Bottom