Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jem :wave: :hug: is it Rach who's moving in?

I know what you mean about feeling a bit :sigh: -ish Weldy!

Wild! Sounds good but there are a lot of Indians&Chinese places in the Dublin area aren't there? :wink:

susanp6 said:

What have you been up to today? :wink: I managed to buy Rolling Stone today so i'm really :happy: :hyper:

thats great, am sooooooooooooo jealous! nearest WHSmith to me that stocks it its Manchester 2 feckin hours away :grumpy::angry:

need to pop into my paper shop tommorow and make them order it, what date is on the front? when the shop phones up the wholesaler to order it i cant say can you order me the rolling stone with Bono on the front :lmao:

Awww that's a terrible feeling Jem :hug: i've been walking into town every frigging day for a week to see if it was in yet and i was getting sick of seeing Macca on the cover! (Never thought i'd find myself saying that! :ohmy: ) But finally, my efforts were paid off! :happy: i was beginning to think i was NEVER going to find it!

Oh, in case you guys didn't know - I saw Russty's name on MSN and IM'd her, only to get Mr. Cat (oops! :eek: ). They're in Oakland safe and sound :)

Fly :wave: Got my RS today! Oh and i noticed you mentioned the new Kate Bush album!!!! :D :heart: :hyper:

I've always loved her and i was looking at it in the shop today debating wether i could get it or not but i don't think i'll be able to resist buying it! :wink: love the cover :heart: and it's a double album - how long is it Fly? Don't suppose we should hold out much hope for a tour eh?!

No not got my new phone yet Wild, they wont let order it until nearer the end of November, not allowed to upgrade until then :madspit:

Drea glad Russty and Cindy are in Oakland safe and sound, thanks for letting us know :hug:

:lmao: @ Mr Cat answering your IM

Can someone please tell me the date on the front of Rolling Stone? like the issue date so i know what im asking for when i order it into my shop

:hug:

susanp6 said:
Fly :wave: Got my RS today! Oh and i noticed you mentioned the new Kate Bush album!!!! :D :heart: :hyper:

I've always loved her and i was looking at it in the shop today debating wether i could get it or not but i don't think i'll be able to resist buying it! :wink: love the cover :heart: and it's a double album - how long is it Fly? Don't suppose we should hold out much hope for a tour eh?!

Yeah I don't think she's ever going to tour. :lol: Which is very sad, cause she is incredible. But don't hold out at all...it is a brilliant album. :up: Very moving and serene. I think it's 16 songs in total between the two albums.

Oh yeah that's rite Fly! :) i remember looking at the track listing and i noticed that most songs are on the 2nd disc. What would you give it out of 10?

In RS, i love the pic of Bono with Ali! It makes me laugh cos it's as if Ali's going: Oh god Bono, do i have to wash another of your dirty mugs now?!

Going to get a drink, be back in 5!:wink: :drool:

Yep, ruff's Alli Jem! It's terrible - it's on the news page before you come on to the blue pages, i always read those stories before com ing here! It has a pic of her and it has developed into 4 pages now with people being really nasty :mad: :madspit:

i have to tell you girls this :ohmy:

NI & I were talking about babies and i said that ideally i want a boy first that looks like his daddy(NI was a really cute baby:cute: )

NI : " Realy? So he'll come out wearing a pair og shades with a JD bottle in hand"

Wild : :confused: :scratch:

NI : Well you said like his dad...... i presumed you meant Bono...

How the hell did he come up with that one??:huh: :eyebrow:

susanp6 said:
Yep, ruff's Alli Jem! It's terrible - it's on the news page before you come on to the blue pages, i always read those stories before com ing here! It has a pic of her and it has developed into 4 pages now with people being really nasty :mad: :madspit:

:madspit: thats soo nasty, its just jealousy! i cant claim to know alli like ruff does but shes seems a very nice person from talking to her in chicago :yes:

i havent read the story/thread yet, saw her pic and was like :cute:

*goes to read* :angry:

Back
Top Bottom