Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm off every friday :dance: :wink:

but we're having employee problems as well i.e. four people just quit a 9 person staff

yeah so the friday's off might not last, as I'm now one of the only two remaining shift leaders

:giggle: Maybe so!!

Okay, I don't know what's wrong with people today. Almost every person I've spoken to on the phone today is claiming they can't hear me. I feel like I'm almost shouting I'm talking so loudly. Maybe my headset is dying, or else everyone is going deaf. Bleah. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
:giggle: Maybe so!!

Okay, I don't know what's wrong with people today. Almost every person I've spoken to on the phone today is claiming they can't hear me. I feel like I'm almost shouting I'm talking so loudly. Maybe my headset is dying, or else everyone is going deaf. Bleah. :lol:

That gives you a good excuse to yell at people. :wink:

Bono, I like some of Gabriel's stuff. In Your Eyes is one of my favourite songs ever. Why?

Lately I've been on this kick, and I just can't seem to find anyon eelse who really likes his music....

Today mom's getting me his greatest hits cd :hyper:

Summer here in the southern hemisphere is actually winter! :) Not that it gets cold or anything, haha.... it's been pretty relaxing, even lazy so far :drool:

How about yours?

I'm looking forward to a short vacation at the end of July, so that will be great. I wish I could have summers off like I used to when I was a kid. I love being outside so much, and it's so hard to be working inside when it's a glorious day outside. The weather is supposed to turn into real summer weather in the next week. :happy: Yay for hot weather! :hyper:

I just tried on a skirt I bought last summer - it was two small for me, but I bought it anyway because it's gorgeous :drool: and VERY inexpensive - reg. $50, on sale for $15 :drool: ...and it fits me now! :happy: I'm going to wear it to my mom's party.

Hi SG! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom