Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
box1.jpg

sig.jpg

:drool: :drool:

That's so beautiful, i must get around to doing that with my bits :wink:

Hi Carmel! :hug:

You just beat me to my post! :D

I'm doing pretty good. I took the day off from work today, but have ended up doing work from home. How about you? :hug:

Hey dear, :hug:

I have one more hour before I head out the office. I need to think of where to go and pick up dinner.:hmm:

Mmm... take out dinner sounds wonderful! :drool: I have to stick with my salad though. I just keep telling myself that I can eat whatever the hell I want in August though! :lol: Probably not, but that's when the official diet ends. :D

How nice is it to work at home...as long as your PC is in good working order. :| I would like to throw mine in a ditch sometime.

Are you going on a diet Thora? What ever for:shrug: I think you look just fine.:yes:

I think I want some Chinese take out:hmm: oragne chicken perhaps?

I got a brand new computer in June, so it works great.

Yeah, I'm on a diet. Not so much to lose weight (although it's nice getting a bit of the fat gone) - it's more just eating healthier in preparation for a huge swim I'm doing this summer. I'm obviously exercising a lot too.

Thanks for the compliment! :hug:

Mmm... Chinese sounds fab! :drool:

Eating healther is always a good thing, I admire your will:up: to do so... I for one have a weakness for all things sweet and bad for my health:adam: J/K:wink:

Really all jokes aside, eating healther will have such a positive impact on your life. I can garuntee you will be a sucess on your swim marathon.

Is it a marathon of some sort:der:

It actually hasn't been as hard as I was thinking it was. I definitely miss all the crap food I was eating before, but on Saturday's I allow myself to cheat a bit.

I know - the health benefits from eating better are worth it all alone.

I don't know if you'd call it a marathon, but it's one mile, in the ocean. So that will definitely be physically demanding.

So what kind of foods do you eat during the week. I do not think I know what eating healthy really consist of.

You go Thora, one mile in the ocean
cookie.gif
you deserve a little treat for being brave enough to accept the challenge.

I want a cookie right now:reject:

For breakfast I have cereal (usually Raisin Bran) or a protein shake and some coffee. Lunch is salad and fruit and water. Dinner is chicken or other meat and veggies and juice or a diet coke. I'll generally have fruit to satisfy my sugar cravings.

For snacks I generally have popcorn, nuts, fruit, or whatever else I can think of that isn't too junky.

Thanks - this swim is something I've wanted to do since I was a little girl, and I decided that this was the year to do it. Next year I'm going to try to work up to a 10K run, if I can. We'll see.

ThoraSEB said:
For breakfast I have cereal (usually Raisin Bran) or a protein shake and some coffee. Lunch is salad and fruit and water. Dinner is chicken or other meat and veggies and juice or a diet coke. I'll generally have fruit to satisfy my sugar cravings.

For snacks I generally have popcorn, nuts, fruit, or whatever else I can think of that isn't too junky.

Thanks - this swim is something I've wanted to do since I was a little girl, and I decided that this was the year to do it. Next year I'm going to try to work up to a 10K run, if I can. We'll see.

That does not sound bad at all. Not sure why I picture you eating wheat and letuce only:huh: .... I think if you stick to this diet you can do anything you want:drool:

I am heading out of the office....

Have a great evening Thora:hug:

Drea:wave: Kaf and I where thinking UF Adam for MLK day:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom