Pleban Girls Party - Guess who's coming to dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Wayne! :wave:

I just got a bunch more donations just now for a run I'm doing in a few weeks to raise money for cancer research! :hyper: I love generous friends! :heart:

Russty Cat said:

I'm so glad my kids like that movie as well. Its so funny how spazzy my SIL gets over it as well. :lol: We were out at the lake today and the guys and kids where out on the boat and her and I were sitting on the shore eating the M&Ms and she just kept saying Pirates and giggling then saying Orli in pirate boots and then giggling again. I swear you wouldn't have a clue that she is 35! :giggle:

Speaking of Orli and chocolate :drool: You know in the sword fight scene in the blacksmith's shop, when all that soot or whatever (it's been a while since I've seen the movie) ends up on Will? It's powdered chocolate really, which brings all sorts of smutty images to mind :sexywink:

Drea said:

Speaking of Orli and chocolate :drool: You know in the sword fight scene in the blacksmith's shop, when all that soot or whatever (it's been a while since I've seen the movie) ends up on Will? It's powdered chocolate really, which brings all sorts of smutty images to mind :sexywink:

:lol: :hmm:

Hi Wayne. :hug:

Just waiting for my ice cream to thaw a bit. I cant get it out of the container. :lol:

Wild. Cool. That shows supposed to be really good. :drool: And I went in Manchester Selfridges today. :drool: Though i couldnt stay long. We were too tired. Our Selfirdges doesnt stock Edun. :madwife:

Travelling time considered, Dublin is nearer fo rme to buy Edun stuff than London. :lol:

Drea said:

Speaking of Orli and chocolate :drool : You know in the sword fight scene in the blacksmith's shop, when all that soot or whatever (it's been a while since I've seen the movie) ends up on Will? It's powdered chocolate really, which brings all sorts of smutty images to mind :sexywink :

:lol:

:drool:

Me and Kat bought a poster of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow today. Were gonna put it up in the lounge. :drool:

Hi Jez. :hug: How are you?

Wild, NI. :love:

Thora. Generous friends. My friend is running in a race for Cancer Research in July and me and Dave sponsered her £10 each for her to complete it.

Last edited:
:heart:

I stopped smoking again, today. :rolleyes: Two hours now.
I just never learn! :lol:

Other than that, I've had a great time today, we went shopping, the whole family, and I spent way too much money! But the clothes are so gorgeous! :love:

It's our... yes, the word just had to escape me... :scratch: National day? You know, like fourth of July... well, ours is tomorrow, so everyone's got the day off...

Hi girls :wave: :)

I'm so tired, but I managed to work today as well as clean up some of the slobby mess in the house. :hyper: :faint:

WildHoney said:

That's awesome , Thora..

I'd make a donation if i lived in US :hug:

Cancer research is my emplyer's charity of the year this year :love:

Aww, thanks my dear. :hug: I'm not sure if people from other countries can donate - I think it's just Canada.

Hi Russty! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom