Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

:ohmy: :sexywink: That can be arranged.... :wink:

I'll be probably using mmarlbo@uwo.ca the most. I'm not sure if that's the one you have or not, :lol:

I'm also going to be updating this as often as I can with stories and pictures: http://marbs.travellerspoint.com/ So you can bookmark it if you want and read when you're super bored. :)

Maybe you can join us in the suitcase :flirt:

:lol:

And consider it bookmarked. :hyper: :love:

SG, I'm freezing, too. My teeth are practically chattering. I've been freezing for two days now. :mad: I am usually the first one to bitch about the heat, but I am SO ready for it to get warmer. :drool:

Not to spark any more Tom drama than what already exists, but I can't help sharing this :lol:

Actress Katie Holmes has decided to drop the girlish name 'Katie' in favour of the more mature 'Kate'. Cruise commented: "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now she's a child-bearing woman."

:|

FlyYourKite said:
Not to spark any more Tom drama than what already exists, but I can't help sharing this :lol:

Actress Katie Holmes has decided to drop the girlish name 'Katie' in favour of the more mature 'Kate'. Cruise commented: "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now she's a child-bearing woman."

:tsk:

I don't let my man tell me what to do :madwife:

sami0201 said:
Totally off topic: these pictures of Brad and Angelina are gorgeous. :heart: (I'm too lazy to save them and upload to PB) :reject:

http://lisapresley.groupee.net/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/4751000171/m/5761056322

:love: She looks gorgeous. Did anyone see Robin Williams on Leno a few nights ago? :lmao: He was making fun of the fact they're having their child in Africa and was like "All these crazy African women will be bouncing around during the birth going hudpa deeda hupda dooda" :lol: And his dancing imitation was priceless.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Come snuggle with SG and I. More bodies = more heat. :sexywink:

*huddles deeper into giant hoodie*
:shiver:

:drool:

My favourite hoodie now has a huge tear in the elbow. :sad: But I LOVE it, and can't stop wearing it! :sad: My mom gave me hell the other day for wearing it into a store. :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:love: She looks gorgeous. Did anyone see Robin Williams on Leno a few nights ago? :lmao: He was making fun of the fact they're having their child in Africa and was like "All these crazy African women will be bouncing around during the birth going hudpa deeda hupda dooda" :lol: And his dancing imitation was priceless.

She is so gorgeous, it's just insane. :lol: :drool:

I didn't see that! :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh. My. God. :| Can he get any more ridiculous? :|

VintagePunk said:

My favourite hoodie now has a huge tear in the elbow. :sad: But I LOVE it, and can't stop wearing it! :sad: My mom gave me hell the other day for wearing it into a store. :lmao:

:lol: :sad:

My favorite jeans are ripping in the knee. :scream: My mom says now she won't have to pay for jeans with holes in them. :lmao: But I love these!! :sad:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: :sad: There is nothing more upsetting than a favourite item of clothing ripping and falling apart.

circa1992 said:

I wish I could meet you when I go to Florida....

Bye the way, I went to the doctors the other day and he prescribed me meds so that I won't have a panic attack on the airplane :)

That's great! :hug:

We probably could.... :shifty: :hmm: When are you coming again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom