Pleban Girls Party - Cuz we had a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Just dropping in to show the updated Bono/shiney smilie before I go to bed:
bonorunshiny2.gif

Shinies appear - Happy Bono chases them. Shinies disappear - Sad Bono stops/looks confused. Shinies reappear - Happy Bono chases them again :cute:

k, I really need sleep now :wink:

:lmao:

brilliant...*right clicks, saves*

Oops sorry Bri was going through the thread again and saw where you aren't feeling well either. Hope you feel better soon too! :hug: Where is Dr. Bono when you really need him? :wink:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hug:

Dropping by with another new smiley :D Bono managed to catch all the shinies. Now he's a happy little camper:
bonoloveshinies.gif

kafrun said:
Dropping by with another new smiley :D Bono managed to catch all the shinies. Now he's a happy little camper:
bonoloveshinies.gif

:bow: :lmao: I love it! And by the way...may I inquire about a position at the Bonosapien Research Institute? I am in great need of experience....:shifty: in this field...and I would need a position that allows me to be in VERY close contact with the subject at all times....:hyper: :combust:

Babydoll said:
I finally bought some REd stuff today, that cheered up my horrible week a little :)

That's awesome!! I'm going to see my mom this weekend, and we'll probably hit up The GAP!!:drool: I need jeans....and other RED stuff. LOL.

Currently Listening: "I'm Gonna Getcha Good"/Shania Twain

Back
Top Bottom