Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Study this photo...

35662b35.jpg

the converting is gonna take a long while tho, I can't split the file before conversion so I gotta put the whole first part trough conversion.... 1 gig...

I was on the bus, listening to my i-pod and staring out the window as usual when all of a sudden a boy the image of baby Bono caught my eye :shifty: ^ That exact image

I was watching him and he turned back and looked right at me:uhoh: anyway he only get up to get off at the same stop as me, and the driver broke sharply and i went flying into him :ohmy:, i apologised and looked at him , straight into his blue eyes :faint:, and he smiled and said it was ok.

So i was walking behind him and it turns out he lives in my road :faint:, he kept on lookig back at me , i don't know whether it was with fear of me being a stalker or he wants me :lol:

WildHoney said:
SG :hyper:

I'm so happy that tomorrow is nearly here for you :hug:

Does Gav know about me :uhoh: because it may put him off when you come to England :lol:

I can hardly believe it's really going to happen :ohmy:

Yes, of course he does! He's heard a great deal about you and Jem both, actually :yes: He'll do just fine as a Pleban boyfriend/husband :giggle:

Alright, it's time for my evening walk - and then I'll head off to the store for some last minute beauty stuff

I've turned into such a girl :slant: :lol:

:hug: I'll be on tomorrow - I'll be here all day until at least five my time, ten and eleven for Wild and GG :wink:

talk to you gals then - and BBL tonight, to :hug:

Back
Top Bottom