PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Due to the recession there is only 1 record shop within a 5 mile radius.

I went intothe shop, went tothe display for NLOTH ,had all formats except boxset

Asked assistant if they had any ,she said they only recieved 10 and they all been sold

:scream:

So i ordered in on internet to go to my parents address as i won't be home to take it in

:crack: That's insane! How can it be possible to have so little recordshops!

My part of town has one, the city part has at least three or four!

:hug: I hope you get it soon!

ONE MORE DAY... :crazy:
Nearly there!! :hug:

That's amazing!! That's going to be an awesome trip. I'm trying to horde my sick/personal days for the fall.

ACK, work day begins after 4 days off. BOO! :angry:
I just want it to all be organised already... And I wish I could use my sick days too! I might not need to take half of it as unpaid leave then.

Ack. :hug:
We've got a long weekend this weekend...

Oh that one is kickin'! It sounds like an Aerosmith song to me!

:uhoh: Fez weirds me out. I wish they'd just put Being Born on the album and get the weird intro outta there!

Hm while that may be true, I do like the idea of NLOTH2 closing. Cedars ends so sudden, and its' like, oh is this all? And WHAM there crashes NLOTH2 into you and it goes out with a bang! As I said in the superthread, it's like a man who died gives one last cough when he's already dead. It's the final kick!
I'm really appreciating this album way more than I expected! :love:
It's indeed so much more coherent than the last two!
SUC :)giggle: ) has such a great groove.

I love that Fez weirded me out... and I meant the whole track, not just the intro. The Being Born bit is fantastic... but I love that intro, and the Boots sample just works for some reason.

*hopes she's not spoilering things for Zooey et al.* :reject:

I don't want him to be dead :sad: I wantz the follow-up album! :lol:

I was thinking i might get NI to phone his sister and see if she could get any cheap hotel rooms through her contacts :hmm:

:hyper: That'd be great!!

Ax and I are toying with the idea of staying longer in Dub after the gig, well not exactly in Dublin but more other parts of Ireland too. The hotelrooms are sickeningly expensive though, because U2 is playing. It's a legitemate reason to rip U2fans off.

Bummer 'bout your box, Wild. :giggle: But no, really, that sucks. At least you've heard the album though, right? I would have just bought the #10 CD, just to have something. I'm shamefully addicted to instant gratification.

Nearly there!! :hug:

I just want it to all be organised already... And I wish I could use my sick days too! I might not need to take half of it as unpaid leave then.

Ack. :hug:
We've got a long weekend this weekend...

SUC :)giggle: ) has such a great groove.

I love that Fez weirded me out... and I meant the whole track, not just the intro. The Being Born bit is fantastic... but I love that intro, and the Boots sample just works for some reason.

*hopes she's not spoilering things for Zooey et al.* :reject:

I don't want him to be dead :sad: I wantz the follow-up album! :lol:

unpaid leave? nice that you can do that and still have a job. Do they know it's just for a vacation? The onl y way we'd get that is for physical / mental health reasons (I used it to stay home with Owen after the legally required number of days allowed for childbirth were up)

Don't worry about spoilers. It really just goes in one ear and out the other. I just sorta scan posts about the album, since I have nothing to compare what you're saying to (ie: no opinion of my own). Chat away!

The 'dead' comment did get me :scratch: :hmm: though.

Follow up album :drool: I'm in the minority in that I loved Zooropa (hence the username, duh)

Ali, just a note, I just registered on ticketmaster.uk, and it has the same loginname as .ie :) And you can put your creditcard info in advance. I already asked my parents if I can rent their card, and it was fine. I'll put the info in somewhere this week or so.

You mean North America - it's not just the US over here after all :p (And Canada's bigger in land mass though we have only 1/10th the population! ;))

The tickets for the fall '05 leg of Vertigo went on sale in mid-March, I remember that it was right around Sarah's birthday. I hope they leave it longer than that this time, but I can see them doing it within a few weeks of the European sales.

Did Jem have to work today? I need to hear what she thinks, dammit!

I can see you're all busy with the upcoming tour :giggle:

I'll check back in later. There's probably no chance of me seeing any shows this time around anyway :shrug:

Don't worry, VP, I'm doing just fine, thanks.

GG, I'm gonna work all summer. And I don't know what the schedule looks like yet, and I don't want to take any days off. Besides, since the guy wants me to get an apartment, so we can be alone, I need to save every penny I have :tongue:

ONE MORE DAY... :crazy:

:hug: Its worth the wait.

Due to the recession there is only 1 record shop within a 5 mile radius.

:ohmy: That sucks. We have a Whsmith and a HMV, used to have Woolies. HMV is the only one that would sell the boxset though. Hope your ordered one arrives soon.

I was thinking i might get NI to phone his sister and see if she could get any cheap hotel rooms through her contacts :hmm:

:shifty: Thats an awesome idea. Think she could pull it off? :ohmy::hug:

Have listened all day to new album and got my thoughts together. :wink:

I LOVE it. :drool: Spent all day with it on the stereo while i have been doing things. I love some songs more than others at the moment, still digesting it,my faves are Magnificent, Breathe, Stand Up Comedy at the moment. Was not sure about NLOTH at first but its really grown on me over the day, its also up there in my faves now. Cedars Of Lebanon, Fez- Being Born and White as Snow i think are more growers for me at the moment.

I really LOVE it. :heart::love:

Have listened all day to new album and got my thoughts together. :wink:

I LOVE it. :drool: Spent all day with it on the stereo while i have been doing things. I love some songs more than others at the moment, still digesting it,my faves are Magnificent, Breathe, Stand Up Comedy at the moment. Was not sure about NLOTH at first but its really grown on me over the day, its also up there in my faves now. Cedars Of Lebanon, Fez- Being Born and White as Snow i think are more growers for me at the moment.

I really LOVE it. :heart::love:

Glad you love it! But you are ignoring my favourite song at the moment :grumpy:

:yawn: Anywya, I'll be off to bed!

Glad you love it! But you are ignoring my favourite song at the moment :grumpy:

Unknown Caller or one of my growers i guess?

Can't love them all at first GG. :wink:

I can't believe i am so tired. :yawn: Was cooking my tea before, can't remember if i wrote that already, so tired :crack: It was a late tea. Been tidying up all day, needed to do it while the new music motivated me. :lol:

Night GG. :wave:

I made an appointment to see a geneticist re the polyposis condition i have (the same one as my aunt) . I'm so scared :sad: he tell me there's nothing they can do/i can do to reduce my chances of following the same route as my aunt and grandparents.

I don't mean to upset anyone just really really need a big hug :hug:

I didn't go back far enough and missed this at first. Wild. :hug::hug::hug: I hope something becoems available which can help. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom