Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks :eek: you're too kind - I'm not thrilled with any pictures of myself taken within the past five years or so :reject: :lol:

I need to lose some serious weight for one thing :slant:

and oh, yes, they definitley have me where they want me :lol:

DJ looks EXACTLY like his dad did when he was little - it's almost eerie :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

Jake has been offered a modeling job for abercrombie & fitch, but he's planning on going to College for Engineering/Architecture and Matt always has girls following him around :lol:

Jeffy actually came home with three phone numbers and girls names the other day, from 1st grade :lmao:

Weldy, I was pretty tired the night of those pics with Jeffy :yes:

You are very welcome :). Think it's really great that you are so close to them! Having nieces and nephews really is a great feeling :)

Wow that is extremely impressive about the modeling offer! Sounds like a very smart guy with choosing to go for his college degree instead :). See his brother's need to be watched with the ladies especially Jeffy! :lol:

SG-You are most welcome I mean it :). Your pictures turned out so good!

Can understand how you feel about your weight though I go through that a lot myself.

That is scary with how much your nephew looks like his dad when he was a child! Wow talk about looking right into a mirror! :ohmy:

I have discovered with my little ones that all it takes is a smile and Im a sucker for whatever they want :lol: Keep teling myself I won't give in but I can't help but to spoil them :cute:

BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome :). Think it's really great that you are so close to them! Having nieces and nephews really is a great feeling :)

Wow that is extremely impressive about the modeling offer! Sounds like a very smart guy with choosing to go for his college degree instead :). See his brother's need to be watched with the ladies especially Jeffy! :lol:

Yeah - without a doubt :lol: alongside the numbers it had notes like 'kal me -Olivia 832-xxxx' :ohmy:

These first grade girls are aggressive! :shocked:

:lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Wow! :ohmy: Im not even that aggressive! :lol:

You know Im thinking I need to go and talk to them to get some tips :lol:

:lol: I don't know, that may backfire on them - His mom is such a tease, she keeps telling the story over and over again in front of him and making him blush and hide his face - kind of like 'Jeffy's got a girlfriend' or 'Jeffy and ____ sittin' in a tree..." :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I don't know, that may backfire on them - His mom is such a tease, she keeps telling the story over and over again in front of him and making him blush and hide his face - kind of like 'Jeffy's got a girlfriend' or 'Jeffy and ____ sittin' in a tree..." :wink:

Im telling you kid's nowadays seem soooo advanced for their ages! :lol:

Awwww that is so cute with what Jeffy's mom does! lol. He's going to be quite the heartbreaker when he get's older :sexywink:

So how is everyone tonight?

In a week from now it'll be Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday! :hyper:

And I'll have *five days off work* this year! :dance:

BonosBaby12 said:
Never seen "House" either,lol. I don't seem to watch as much tv as I used to. Can blame Netflix on that one :wink:

Actually you can get House and probably Grey's Anatomy off of Netflix too :wink:

I'm doing ok Jo....I slightly can't wait for next Thursday either.....I'm going to see the new Bond movie after I have Thanksgiving dinner :D

<-- watches "House" on occasion.

<-- Just saw photos of long lines of people at Best Buy waiting to buy the new PlayStation 3, and most of them won't get one. Or the ones who will say they'll flip it on eBay for thousands. :eyebrow:

jobob said:
<-- watches "House" on occasion.

<-- Just saw photos of long lines of people at Best Buy waiting to buy the new PlayStation 3, and most of them won't get one. Or the ones who will say they'll flip it on eBay for thousands. :eyebrow:

I've seen local Chicago news reports saying the same thing! People are morons waiting in that cold wind just to get the latest Playstation! :lol:

Good point Weldy I keep forgetting they have tv shows for rent on there lol

PS3 has never appealed to me or standing in line forever just to turn around and sell it. Bet it's going to be a madhouse once they get in the store!

Back
Top Bottom