Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
SG :wave:

I forgot to mention how adorable your sig is :giggle: Plop a tiny cowboy hat and some shades on that penguin... :wink:

I know! :lol: Bono as baby Penguin = too adorable :cute:

I have bad Sims news :( I apparantly downloaded some bad custom content. Plebaville 3 is no more :sad: :scream: :sigh:

I'm already working to rebuild though - and trying to make some decisions about how to structure the new game

Drea said:
I think we need to rename the city, Plebaville appears to be cursed! :giggle:

:hug: :hug: All your hard work :hug:

:lol: Actually I was thinking of trying a new name like Plebaton or something

I really thought we'd be able to make it through to the next generation (grandkids! :ohmy: ) this time :sigh:

But a new start also opens up a lot of possibilities

Hello ladies! :hug:

I finally have power and running water!!

:lol: :hyper: :dancing:

Now I have to do some serious cleaning of the fridge and freezer, and finish the dishes, but it's already looking and smelling so much better. Yay! :D

Sorry to hear about Plebaville, SG. :hug: You put an awful lot of work into that!

^:ohmy: I'm just envisioning my sim's grandkids, with Charles as the father and Casey as the mother :lol: Those kids would've been wilder than Wild! :lol:

It's so sad, but it's totally made my day. I just talked with my landlord, and he said there's still places without power around here. His son (who's 10) was upset when the power came back on, because he liked the candles and so on. :lol: Ah, it's good to have my power and water back. :heart:

Good luck getting everything cleaned up and getting settled back in Thora :hug:

So - should I go back to the different Era U2 members for the new game? or stick to multiple celebrity sims?

Yeah the Girl Scouts ones are the best :drool: Keebler has some that are really yummy too :yes:

And I have a tendancy to eat half a box before I even realize I've done it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom