Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

so considering the previouss thread's question.............DID Bono or any of the other guys show yup in NYC ..........welllll officially New Jersey's Giant's Stadium { the stadium where I saw ZOO TV!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: }

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
fish & chips yum!

btw very nice silhouttes siggy, aslis! :yes;
Thanks :D I wasn't sure if I had any good silhouette pics of Edge and Larry, but I clearly did :wink:

Fish 'n' chips were goooood :drool: ... I think there's a potato cake and some chips left, Drea :wink:

Bono in NYC ...
:bono: Haha, everything is so tall, this is the perfect place to hide... no one will find me... :shifty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:giggle:

he was in NYC thurs night or weds to see Spring Awakings [play]

it's in PLEBA thread

:scratch:

so ppl keeep talking about Spiderman - the Pla......
.. and ???u2 is writing the music for it??? or is that a running joke in PGP, that I'm missing!:huh:

Last edited:
I heard that too, there was an article in some online paper about it, saying Bono and Edge were going to do the music for the stage version... can't say if it will really happen though :shrug:

Last edited:
It's doing pretty well, thanks Dazz :) It's been raining a lot, finally :drool:
Wish it would warm up a bit though :reject:

24 days till I go on my holiday :hyper:

how ya doing these days Drea?

we saw Toronto in the Live Earth feed :hyper:

they set up by the Hard rock cafe!

when they duid aNN longt shot, you could see the TV tower in the background!

the feed we had at the theater we were at.....it was CATV :)

*thinks* Oh, the CN Tower? *G*

Must've been the Hard Rock at Skydome then if the Tower was in the long shot - the one by the Eaton Centre wouldn't have it in the shot :)

oh good for the rain.............sorry you're all cold there..............

dazz {being generous}: B, sweetie.......*nudges him outta bed*................... my bud alis in AUstralia needs some warming up...... I'm sure you'd be up for the jobbie, no? *gives him a long, lingering kiss to jump start the engine*..................

tho seeing how [i think it was you] cute you looked in that reccent pic - new glasses/curly med-dark hair?.................he's probably wouuldn't need it..............

:wink:

:hug:

:shifty:

hates to do this................

*tosses a big basket of the MOST BEAUTIFUL, Best colored, textured yarns into Drea's open window*..............

while Drea scrambles over to OOOO & AHHHHH {she can smell BEAUTIFUL yarn a mile or more away-- to be that close is overwhelmingly intoxicating} dazz kidnaps Ads and ships him off to alis*

sometimes you just hafta share...............:giggle:

:wink:

* but does attach homing device for Ads to return to toronto* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom