Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi sg how you doing , im here , sort of m, hanging in there to see the end of live earth , been watching it since it started in australia yesterday , had no sleep so i am twitiching nicely ! at least bonjovi is on now , most of the american stuff has been crapola

Hey Jen

I can't say I had any interest in Live Earth :shrug: I didn't expect anything special - and from what little I've seen/heard I haven't been surprised

Hi folks! :wave:

Dis and Wild... :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm so glad Jamie's okay! And throwing up on letter boxes... :yuck: :coocoo:

I wonder what GG2's going to write on that poster... :shifty:

And Gluey :hug: Old sock mouth doesn't sound like fun at all!

Hey Drea and SG and Jen... I can't believe you stayed up all night! :crack: :applaud:

hi ali

there is a live earth thread in lemonade stand.
this is the PGP that is better than live earth ! because its been pretty sucky and NO BONO.........:mad:

mysterious_jen said:
hi ali

there is a live earth thread in lemonade stand.
this is the PGP that is better than live earth ! because its been pretty sucky and NO BONO.........:mad:

whereas we have LOTS of Bono ....:drool:

197eyesKopie.jpg

changed the photo because it was far, far too small :tsk:

Anyway - I'm doing alright thanks for asking :) I got my ears pierced today

I got each of them pierced twice, actually

I've only been saying I was going to get it done for a few years now :reject: :lol:

then I went mini-golfing with my Nephews and sister and nephews girlfriend. Thankfully I was (for once) not so much worse than everyone else that they end up taking pity on me and let me cheat because I slow them all down so much :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I've only been saying I was going to get it done for a few years now :reject: :lol:
Woo, nice one SG! :up: What sort of earrings do you have in?

Sad_Girl said:

ouch ! double piercing both ears at once. :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

then I went mini-golfing with my Nephews and sister and nephews girlfriend. Thankfully I was (for once) not so much worse than everyone else that they end up taking pity on me and let me cheat because I slow them all down so much :lol:

Sounds like a great day! :up:

I've been contemplating getting another set of piercings in my ears, but since my ears are so tiny, I'm not sure more would fit. :lol:

How's everyone doing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom