Pleban Girls Party - Another Day, Another Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, i thought of the airport. but i need to know WHEN he gets here :D

if anyone gets any news, please pm or email me..... else i'll die if i didn't try....

he is going to see the progress of his DATA campaign here. its likely he will go to the remote villages and not the big cities... :|

Hi everyone :wave: :hug:

Babydoll i thought of you when i saw that he was going to Tanzania. Maybe ask around some local charities/NGO's about where he might be going :shrug:

I'm probably not the best person to ask for Bono hunting advice. Me and Wild had the lousiest luck trying to meet him on tour :| Slept in the same hotel as him and still didn't see him :lol: thought the bed was amazing, so comfy :drool: Though i did once get a smile and wave from him :wink:

I need to catch up on alot :)

be back soon

x

ThoraSEB said:
Doing pretty good! I'm getting excited about a concert I'm going to tonight - I'm seeing a U2 tribute band. :hyper: How about you?

Oh that might be cool! I nearly saw one once but we didn't go in the end. I'm okay, bit tired though! I don't think anyone likes my fic either, lol! Aww, poor me. ;)

Chickadee :hug: call me Jem not bonoishot, alot easier haha :) Did i see your yahoo user name right when i was catching up? westlife_gal? i used to be a huge westlife fan, i used to almost literally stalk them :reject::lmao:

waits for wild to mock me :angry:

:wink:

Thora :hug: how are you? hows your dad?

Lol hi Jem. Yeah my yahoo is westlifer_gal. I'm still a massive fan, but I'm a fan of Mark more than the band, I just go to hear him sing these days! People mock me too but they don't understand, his singing is as important as Bono's to me! ah well!

I'm bored yknow, nothin to do online!

Aww, thanks Jem! :wink:

I'm doing pretty good, my dad is recovering and doing well, which is such a relief! If you want to read my long ramblings about that, it's all in my journal. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom