Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lmao: !!

My eyes do look really cool though :love: I was going to take a picture to show you, but I realized the flash will probably destroy my vision forever :lmao:

:ohmy: :yikes: :yikes:

We can imagine - please do NOT take a picture!! :no:

YOu're welcome, Wild :hug: I've been really paranoid about my school files. :yikes:

MBS said:

Drea, you use win98 too? :happy:
XP and I don't get along. :angry:
I must say tho, it certainly saves one from most virus threats.

My computer is actually my sister's old one, and when she got it new she had Win98 on it *g* Considering my first computer was my parents' old one and ran Win95, this was not only an improvement in speed (despite still being on dialup), but also in memory :wink: (This puter has 19GB of memory, which every once in a while I forget when I'm loading a bigger file and check the memory to make sure there's enough room :lol: )

MBS said:

Oh wait, no, it's just Fly. :sigh:
Get me all excited why dontcha?
:wink:

:hug: How are you? How's everthing going?

:madspit: Sorry to disappoint! :wink:

I'm pretty good thanks! :hug: How is everyone doing? Anything new and exciting to report? I've been trying to keep updated but it's oh so hard.

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Fly!!!!!!! *clings* :heart: Where have you been??

VP!! :hug:

This term is much more demanding so I tried to pry myself away from computer world and focus on doing well....but really, who am I kidding. I need you girls as a distraction and for down time! :heart: So I'm going to do my best to balance things. :)

FlyYourKite said:

VP!! :hug:

This term is much more demanding so I tried to pry myself away from computer world and focus on doing well....but really, who am I kidding. I need you girls as a distraction and for down time! :heart: So I'm going to do my best to balance things. :)

Awww, I admire so much your ability to make school a priority! :heart: And you know that anytime you need a break, we'll be here. :)
So how is school going?

MBS said:
Is a chem midterm new and exciting? :hyper:

:angry: I didn't think so.

How's your clinical going? And that prof you got, the young smart one?

ETA:
Balance? What's that? :uhoh:

:reject: :lol:

:| Chemistry! :yikes: Good luck!!

Clinical is going well so far. Very demanding and tiring but we have much more independence than last year and it's really neat. I've catheterized three people already and we've only had three days on the unit! The young prof is my clinical instructor and she is just fantastic. We couldn't have asked for anyone better :)

Drea said:
Fly How's London? *g*

London is just as boring and uneventful as ever! :wink: How's your neck of the woods?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom