Pleban Girls Party - A new home for the Threadless Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would be so happy for him if he won the nobel peace prize. :yes: :heart:

Well girls I think its time for this tired girl to get her bum to bed. NIghty night! Sweet dreams. :hug: :love:

Diane L said:

And I'm going to be at the Oct. 14 show!

I can see it now...some man in a tux walking onto the stage after a song and whispering in Bono's ear. Bono walking somewhat dazed and amazed to the microphone and saying, "Guess what? I've just won the Nobel Peace Prize!" and the crowd going WILD!!!!

Then the band plays "Crumbs" to celebrate. :heart:

Oh, he and the crowd ought to know well before the show. It'll be major international news if he wins. But wouldn't it be funny if he did do something like that? :cool:

And I'm gonna envy you that night if he does indeed get the prize. That will be quite the party ...

Diane L said:

:hug: back at ya.

It sounds like Detroit is going to be another PLEBA Girls meet-up. I wish I could go...! If it was in, say, late November, maybe I'd have a chance to get the $$$ and vacation time together. But late October will be here very soon!

Gee, I've only been waiting for the Detroit shows since March. Yes, March. Who sells tickets for fall shows in March, anyway?

I can't believe it's finally October. And the trees are all (going to be) bare. But what do I care? U2's almost here!

:wink:

jobob said:

Gee, I've only been waiting for the Detroit shows since March. Yes, March. Who sells tickets for fall shows in March, anyway?

I can't believe it's finally October. And the trees are all (going to be) bare. But what do I care? U2's almost here!

:wink:

Last week a co-worker of mine bought Aerosmith tickets for a show on November 8--tickets just went on sale for that one! I was amazed that she didn't have to buy them several months in advance, as with another band we know and very much love...:bono: :adam: :edge: :larry:

Diane L said:
Yeah, it WILL be a par-tay when--oops, I mean if!--Bono wins the Nobel Peace Prize on the 14th. And I hope it means they will play "Crumbs"!!! :heart:

When, Diane, when. Not if, when!

Because if he doesn't deserve it this year, I have no idea who does or when he does.

And if he doesn't get it this year, I won't feel very peaceful towards the Peace Prize Committee.

Love and the Nobel Peace Prize or Else! :wink:

Diane L said:

Gee, that's what I say about my meeting Adam!!! :lmao:

:adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox:

<goes into Photobucket for Diane>

adamandbono.jpg

Look! It's Sexy Adam and Rock Star Bono!

All righty. This is fun. But I need sleep. So I can be alert at work tomorrow. And get up at a reasonable hour to go to work -- and write and send that e-mail before I go to work.

bye :wave:

jobob said:
All righty. This is fun. But I need sleep. So I can be alert at work tomorrow. And get up at a reasonable hour to go to work -- and write and send that e-mail before I go to work.

bye :wave:

Goodnight, Jobob! It was fun talking to you!!! :hug: :wave:

I'm going to turn in too. I want to be alert during the interview. :wave:

:ohmy: I had a very strange Edge dream last night :lmao:

the details are fuzzy....but I was going to a show and I had GA I think and I was all pissed off because I couldn't get there early...so I stopped at the drugstore at 5:45 to get a disposable camera and Edge was in the parking lot!! My mom didn't recognize him and I was already out of the car walking in and he smiled at me and I ran back to the car and I'm like "mom, that's The Edge!!!!" and he saw her and went over to the car window and started talking to her, and I went into the store!!! :lol: Like I would ever go into the store if Edge was outside talking to my mom!! I came out a bunch of times for some reason but when I was finally done I came out and he hugged me and he said something like "I hope you enjoy the show tonight, we will be in town for a long weekend so give me a call tomorrow!" And after we drove off I realized that there was no way to get in touch with him :lmao:

ok, that was random!
gotta go to school :madspit:

:wave:

:wave:

hey ladies....dont think anybodys around though :sigh:

I got some assy news today :|

New Boy skipped class again today, but he came over to me, just randomly and said that he was dropping the subject.

I was gutted! :(

Asses to him....asses to all men.

:|

BG?! :hug: :heart: :lilsislove: I'm here for another 15 minutes or so.

Did something bad happen with the boy? :( Sorry, haven't looked through the old threads. :reject:

DG! :hyper:

:bigsislove: :heart:

No, nothing happened. He skipped class the other week, then skipped it last monday and he ditched it half-way through on wednesday.

He skipped it today only this time he told me he was dropping the subject all together :sigh: :(

Did you read about my argument DG?

Back
Top Bottom