Pleban Girls (n boys) Party - In the name of .... Lemon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis :hug: Sami :hug: Dazz :hug: Jemma :hug:

Fly! :hug: :sexywink: :flirt:

I have to wait an hour too get Mini-cat and I have such a headache all I want to do is crawl back into bed. And my sweetie is at work so I can't call and talk to them.

Fun halloween story though, one of the parents at Mini-cats school thought it was so nice this morning that I dyed my hair for halloween and wasn't I festive! Mini-cat looked at the lady like she had horns and said "Um, thats my mommies normal hair!" :lmao: Then really loudly Mini-cat says to me "Show her your tattoos!" The poor lady looked like she wanted to crawl in a hole and die. :lol: I told her it was no big deal that we hadn't met before and how was she to know that I always had hot pink hair. :giggle: She seemed like a nice gal and didn't mean to be rude at all. She is new to the area and I think was just trying to make friends. I gave her our phone number and told her that I'd be happy to get together with her and her son who is in Mini-cats class. She apologized again about it all and I said it was no big deal that she actually made my day fun. And I told her next time I'll show her all my tattoos and she laughed.

Thanks Dazzy!!!!:hug:

Russty:lmao: I am glad you had a good day. I am so jealous of you with hot pink hair! I wish I have the cojones to to that...sounds like fun!

sami0201 said:
:lol: Russty

awww DG :hug: :(

ok the trick or treaters are annoying me now :angry:

Halloween grinch:angry:

:wink:

we haven't gotten any yet....maybe thats because the lights are off and my dogs feriously attack the door when anyone goes near it:hmm:

:hyper: Russty I'd love to be able to phone you after your first U2 show... the next day OR late at night THAT night... depends on sechedual.....
i wanted to do that with sg & VP but just didn't ask in time to try and set stuff up.....

I have a long distance phone card....

i have to leave...but let's see maybe if you want my e-m if sg doesn';t mind .
..i have to e-m her in the next few days anyway.... I could have her foward it to you.....

since it seems we've been missing each other on line lately :(

I see we're playing DG's favorite game of 'Edit other peoples quotes' :eyebrow: :giggle:

Hi Guys! Just here for a few, trick or treating starts in a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom