Pleban Girls (n boys) Party - In the name of .... Lemon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i'll start us with some halloween humor in honor of Bri and her perversions with her MacPhisto pumpkin.

Caption this, "When Pumpkins Drink Too Much"
pumpkin.jpg

yeah, eep'll have a hayday when she finds out you're coming...but it really will be a party, and you know we'll rule the GA line cause NO ONE else will have ever seen u2 before except us crazies...it's really going to be a party.

since you're doing omaha and portland, you may as well do salt lake city too :wink:

Stories for Boys said:
yeah, eep'll have a hayday when she finds out you're coming...but it really will be a party, and you know we'll rule the GA line cause NO ONE else will have ever seen u2 before except us crazies...it's really going to be a party.

since you're doing omaha and portland, you may as well do salt lake city too :wink:

i am :reject:

ruffian said:

woo! no shame in that, us too. except we have seats...but they're the one time we actually have *good* seats...they're like 7th row, right next to the ellilpse. you're doing GA for omaha, right? wait, do you ever not do GA? heh...

:hmm: Is there any way one of you premium members can find my first PGP post? Would've been sometime after March 9th, but I have no idea where..

Drea! :lol: The smutsville jobs! hee hee

SG :hug:

:hmm:
I think my first ever post was to Starsgoblue.....in reponse to one of her fanfics methinks....:reject:

Oooo :hyper:........I'd love to find some of our old derailed threads......
after reading the last thread...
Kidnapping B in a dodge caravan.....the trl.....
oh the memories :love: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I wasn't around for a long time after that yet :wink:

WB Bri! :hug:

I was the first regularly-posting :adam: girl, I think :giggle: VP's greeting to me said "You're an Adam girl? We haven't had one of those around before." :lol:

Drea said:

I was the first regularly-posting :adam: girl, I think :giggle: VP's greeting to me said "You're an Adam girl? We haven't had one of those around before." :lol:

:yes: and My initial night went something like this:

___: Hey, we finally have a Larry girl!
Me: No, no... I'm an Adam girl actually

and then ... My longtime illicit affair with Larry began :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom