Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
:madspit: I have a stats assignment due tomorrow that I just can't get into....I'd rather sit here and think about...uh...other things. :D

Oh well, it's a late class - 4:30 - maybe I can get it done during the day tomorrow.

When is your school over for the year? Our exams start in just over a week.

I have a calc quiz....ere...haven't studied much tho :laugh:

Umm..last day is apr 5...then only 3...yes THREE exams! wahoo :dance:

girls i sooooo wish i could stay and play (with Bono, but you guys are second in line!!! :hug: I really, really have to get my stuff ready. i'll be sure to post from San Diego :drool: :drool:
(imagine if i get to meet Bono...handing him my wireless laptop and asking him to type a few words to the Pleba girls! :heart: )

yes, Bri...by way of texas to visit family first. Sunday I'll be there--meeting Chizip at the airport. I'm still here because VP put that link up knowing I would NOT be able to resist :madspit:

:laugh:

OMG...*has brilliant but prob unhealthy idea*
Considers reading Maze again with....background sound accompaniement...................:combust:

Ruf
You better post while ur gone!!
Say Hi to Chippy for me......omg..will you please buy an apple and hand it to him?! PLEASE :laugh:

And I'm sending Meet B vibes ur way! :hug:

i'll post between now and then...you guys are SO MUCH FUN!!

:hug: to you all

Okay, I have about 40 of these "suggestive sounds" saved, and the titles don't indicate anything about pants, except the one where he makes reference to it getting hot, and something "going on in his pants..." but I don't think that's the one you mean. Do you mean the one from the Elevation tour that's in the sound file for the song Beautiful Day? Cause I've got that, too.

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I have about 40 of these "suggestive sounds" saved, and the titles don't indicate anything about pants, except the one where he makes reference to it getting hot, and something "going on in his pants..." but I don't think that's the one you mean. Do you mean the one from the Elevation tour that's in the sound file for the song Beautiful Day? Cause I've got that, too.

Holy Crap! 40 of them!?! :lmao:

Maybe...:scratch: I can't remember it well...I just remember it had somethin to do with his fly being down or somethin..and him apologizing (for it being down or for having to do it up ..we may never know)

I *think* I heard just the part about his zipper being down on that site I sent you to, and I thought I had the file, but I can't find it...i must have it saved somewhere else. I can send you the song one, though. It's an .mp4, and you have to listen to it on Quicktime.

Oh, I just went to the sound site, and it's the one called "sorry about that"...it's not available. I was reading somewhere on the site that she lost all of the files at one point, and was able to get most of them back, but not all.

I'll try updatin my quicktime then...*grumbles*

Sweet Mother of...omg

bono245.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom