Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:
Hey VP :hug: Would you believe I had a cold the entire week. In the Florida heat. In the sun. In Disney World. It figures. Naw, I had a nice time. The strollers bugged though...obnoxious parents kept running over me with their kids so many times I thought I might hulk out on everyone, rip the giant tea cups from the ride and start hurling them into the crowd.

:lmao:

You crack my shit up, girl!!

Ethics...blah. I'll get to it...I swear.

That having been said, I've filled out all the parts of the form that merely require a box being checked. That's something, isn't it? :reject:

Elessarian said:
One thing that I did see in WDW that was cool was Cinderella's coronation...I'm such a geek!!!! I got a little choked up even like I was 12 years old!

Disney brings out the inner child in everyone.

VintagePunk said:
hi Drea! :hug: No report yet, I see. *pout* :wink:

did you have a good time? :)

All of these people having fun...I need a life, obviously. :lol:

I was waiting to see you around here... and besides, I'd be en route to The Rose & Thorne right now if Gabriel hadn't posted about the show being cancelled, so you wouldn't have a report even being around :laugh: Had a good time, yes... Met the legendary Skywalker from the list, he does actually exist ;)

Woodbridge peoples' music taste sucks - the bar wasn't that full, and Mel, Kathy, Rob and I were the only ones up dancing!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

You crack my shit up, girl!!

Ethics...blah. I'll get to it...I swear.

That having been said, I've filled out all the parts of the form that merely require a box being checked. That's something, isn't it? :reject:

You are not kidding!!! That sounds exactly like me. I remember filling out grad school application forms: *Check, check, check, check.....write what? No, I've done enough for today....*stacks papers neatly and puts them aside*

Something about actually committing ideas to paper (or pixel) automatically turns me into a) The Tired-est Person Ever and b) the Only Person Still Awake Doing Homework. (till, PLEBA, of course :wink: )

Hey SG :hug:

VP-It is. But I have to climb through the passenger side to get in. Almost the whole driver's side door is smashed in. :yikes:

*prays she isn't found at fault for accident*

Elessarian said:

You are not kidding!!! That sounds exactly like me. I remember filling out grad school application forms: *Check, check, check, check.....write what? No, I've done enough for today....*stacks papers neatly and puts them aside*

Something about actually committing ideas to paper (or pixel) automatically turns me into a) The Tired-est Person Ever and b) the Only Person Still Awake Doing Homework. (till, PLEBA, of course :wink: )

Hey SG :hug:

Pleba?? The downfall of womankind. And here we'd been making such advances in society till now. :sigh: I'm just glad I only found it at the end of my last year of school. A year or two ago, and I would have been dropped (or kicked) out, begging for change in the streets. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

Drea...I told you...groupie. :lmao:
Sounds like such fun! *must work on potential designated drivers tomorrow*

*SNORT* Gabriel dedicated Sometimes to Mel, Kathy and I - though it only being my second show I don't think I qualify for the "following around" category :laugh: And he sang it after pretty much blowing out his voice... brave man.

VintagePunk said:

Pleba?? The downfall of womankind. And here we'd been making such advances in society till now. :sigh: I'm just glad I only found it at the end of my last year of school. A year or two ago, and I would have been dropped (or kicked) out, begging for change in the streets. :sigh:

They can kick me outta school, take my car, whatever....just as long as I'm in Atlanta the weekend of November 18th. :)

Drea said:

*SNORT* Gabriel dedicated Sometimes to Mel, Kathy and I - though it only being my second show I don't think I qualify for the "following around" category :laugh: And he sang it after pretty much blowing out his voice... brave man.

*whimpers* Want...to...go!!

Fly shades? Hair growing back?? :laugh:

Did you do the breakfast thing again??

Elessarian said:

They can kick me outta school, take my car, whatever....just as long as I'm in Atlanta the weekend of November 18th. :)

I HAVE to have a job by July at the latest. Problem? I need the week of Sept 12 - 17th off for the Toronto shows. Would I quit/get fired from the potential job to go? You betcha. Pathetic? Very much so. :lol:

BonoNew29.jpg

scruffy :drool: :faint:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

*whimpers* Want...to...go!!

Fly shades? Hair growing back?? :laugh:

Did you do the breakfast thing again??

*snerk* No, no breakfast thing this time, though we ended up talking to Massimo and Paul for quite a while outside the bar after all the stuff was packed up and in the cars *g*

And yes, GET YOUR ASS TO HAMILTON NEXT WEEK! ;)

VintagePunk said:

I HAVE to have a job by July at the latest. Problem? I need the week of Sept 12 - 17th off for the Toronto shows. Would I quit/get fired from the potential job to go? You betcha. Pathetic? Very much so. :lol:

NO WAY! That is definitely not pathetic. In fact, the very opposite. It simply means that you have your priorities in order. Jobs will come and go, eh. But U2....*sigh*.....

We only go 'round once, right?

Drea said:

*snerk* No, no breakfast thing this time, though we ended up talking to Massimo and Paul for quite a while outside the bar after all the stuff was packed up and in the cars *g*

And yes, GET YOUR ASS TO HAMILTON NEXT WEEK! ;)

No...other person? That thing you mentioned from last week in your e-mail..that's happening, right? *vague much?* :lol:

Sigh...there goes my chance to swoop in...:lol:

I'm gonna try...really. I'll turn on the charm tomorrow. :wink:

Elessarian said:

NO WAY! That is definitely not pathetic. In fact, the very opposite. It simply means that you have your priorities in order. Jobs will come and go, eh. But U2....*sigh*.....

We only go 'round once, right?

Exactly. U2 tours every 4 - 5 years...jobs? Pffft. I can get one anytime. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom