Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah your back again Wild! So that is what you were talking about then? I do still love quite a lot of SM! Esp Waterfront(Which ALWAYS makes me think of Glasgow in a really sentimental way!)&Belfast Child!

You have email! :)

What were you saying to NI?

I had this crap bit of pizza for dinner&i could go a curry but kind of too late to send for it now! :( It would be rather naughty&i was planning on making one tom anyway! :huh:

:ohmy: Wild!!! NIgasm was it?! :giggle:

Wow! You've never had a curry! She is missing something great there eh Wild?! They are my fav food apart from pasta or puddies!! :tongue: :tongue:

What did you eat tonite? No not that! God i could just devour a curry but i'll have to wait til tom nite! :sad: :sad:

Yes about earlier - Bono most certainly would be dinner if we had anything to do with it! :evil: :kiss: :flirt:

You're keeping up with the good food plan then i see! Well done!

The first proper curry i had was probably around 1988 - anything before that was a boxed or frozen one! Miles better when you have the real thing!! :drool: :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey DG! :wave:

How are you feeling?

I was on my post-prom high until I had a car accident today :yikes: But I'm Ok, just a little shaken.

Between what happened a few days ago and today, this is not my week. :|

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Car accidents are a total bummer....and a complete :madspit:

I'm sorry for saying this....but this doesn't seem to be your life.....or something

My life hasn't been the best lately, but it's not THAT bad.

I was supposed to go babysit tonight...but the parents just called up and cancelled! :applaud: I'm happy because I'm drained from this week and I wasn't looking forward to babysitting.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea.....it's going to happen to me this coming week....I'm off work on Monday and Tuesday (after working tomorrow)....but then I got to work through Star Wars.....and I know it's not going to be fun.

Well, at least you're expecting it. I've just been totally blindsided this week by everything.

*must think happy thoughts, must think happy thoughts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom