Pleban girls FRIDAY THE 13TH party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nite Wild! :hug:

You'll catch a happier me tom nite after i've had my curry! :wink:

:happy: I hope you do get to have a curry&i wonder if you'll like them! Do you like any other hot or spicy food? Might be an indicator of wether you'd like them! :wink:

What meat do you think you'd like in a curry? Chicken is generally always my fav! :yes:

The ones with a mixture of meat in them are good too! :tongue:

Oh i must stop thinking about curry&torture myself with Bono again instead! :der: :scream:

susanp6 said:
What meat do you think you'd like in a curry? Chicken is generally always my fav! :yes:

The ones with a mixture of meat in them are good too! :tongue:

Oh i must stop thinking about curry&torture myself with Bono again instead! :der: :scream:

Torture yourself with curry or Bono? :hmm: Decisions, decisions

back from catching up....DG!!!! You hottie, you!! :) Gorgeous pics!!!! So...details...did you have a good time? dance lots and party like a wild woman? :)

Wild's wedding pics...gorgeous, too!!!! :) :) :)

VintagePunk said:
back from catching up....DG!!!! You hottie, you!! :) Gorgeous pics!!!! So...details...did you have a good time? dance lots and party like a wild woman? :)

Wild's wedding pics...gorgeous, too!!!! :) :) :)

:giggle:

Had a ton of fun. Danced with my friends, took alot of pictures, went out afterwards,etc. It was a blast.

E! :hug: How was disney?

Hey VP :hug: Would you believe I had a cold the entire week. In the Florida heat. In the sun. In Disney World. It figures. Naw, I had a nice time. The strollers bugged though...obnoxious parents kept running over me with their kids so many times I thought I might hulk out on everyone, rip the giant tea cups from the ride and start hurling them into the crowd.

Elessarian said:
Hey VP :hug: Would you believe I had a cold the entire week. In the Florida heat. In the sun. In Disney World. It figures. Naw, I had a nice time. The strollers bugged though...obnoxious parents kept running over me with their kids so many times I thought I might hulk out on everyone, rip the giant tea cups from the ride and start hurling them into the crowd.

:laugh:

I've been to Disneyland in Anaheim, Disneyland in Paris, but never to Disneyworld.

Hey DG :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your car accident...but I'm glad to hear prom was a success!! I'm not at my own computer (and thus the pics are not loading properly) but I can't wait to see how gaw-jus you looked!

Elessarian said:
Hey DG :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your car accident...but I'm glad to hear prom was a success!! I'm not at my own computer (and thus the pics are not loading properly) but I can't wait to see how gaw-jus you looked!

Thanks :hug:. Considering the impact, it could have been alot worse had I not been wearing a seatbelt and for that I'm grateful.

I don't know about gawgeous, but I think I looked good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom