PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Hotter than a mad Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami, how did you get backstage passes??? that is so cool! And how did you meet Steven Tyler???? do tell!

sami0201 said:

:heart: that song--- I met Steven Tyler a few months ago, he was also SOOO nice. Really, really nice guy. I always hear great stories about him calling fans who send him letters and stuff :heart:

That is very cool :yes:

When I was in high school, Aerosmith released 'Cryin' and 'Living on the edge' ( :giggle: On The Edge :giggle: ) and all of my friends thought I was so weird because I thought Steven Tyler was hot. The age difference between him and I is about the same as many of the girls here and Bono :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I may be lame, but I :heart: her. She doesn't have such an amazing voice, but she's different and I love her lyrics. I had backstage passes and met her- she was SOOOOO nice.

(ok, now this really is a terrible picture but since I already posted one)

334716339FyDzwr_ph.jpg

that's another awesome pic!! :heart:

And I was just teasing. That's my thing. I mock because I love. :lol:

In all fairness, she's probably really good, and I heard she got some decent reviews. I really don't watch/listen to much that would bring me into contact with her genre of music, and I think I've heard maybe a couple of clips of her singing for a few seconds, but that's it. :reject:

ruffian said:
Sami, how did you get backstage passes??? that is so cool! And how did you meet Steven Tyler???? do tell!

she has a really great fan community, and there is a site like Interference run by someone who kind of knows her, I'm not really sure how. Anyway, she eventually kind of became Lisa's "fan coordinator" (because she doesn't have such a huge fanbase like U2, so it's kind of easier to do this kinda stuff) and she gives out a few passes to each of Lisa's shows to people she knows who are going. It pays to post on forums!! :lol:

I met Steven Tyler and Richie Sambora ( :drool: that man is hotter in person) at a charity thing they do in Florida every year, where they ride their motorcycles and do this little thing for a children's charity. There were a bunch of us hanging around by the stage where their trailer was and Steven came out and signed stuff and talked to people. He held my hand while he was signing stuff :love:

the rockin edge said:

twas a joke, I like them:wink:

Okay sorry. :hug: <puts the flip flop o'pain back in the closet> :wink:

Cindy I'm so sorry, my spacey brain! *purr* :sexywink: :heart: :hug:

I'm just a bit distracted, I'm on a total high I worked all day today and got a ton done! :hyper: And Mr. Cat called me, which was really strange. We are use to living apart for months at a time with no contact at all. So he is gone less the 24 hours and he calls me. :eyebrow: I asked him if there was a problem or something. He said no, that he was just calling to hear my voice! Damn so sweet. And then he told me if things go well with getting his brother to pay him some money for gas, I might be able to get another tattoo this week!!!! :dance: But I probably won't get to see him till Monday. He is gonna be gone longer then he had thought. I do miss him for the first time ever. I'm sad he is so far away. :(

CeeCee...got your mail and will answer when i'm on a more reliable computer...there is tons to say on the subject! my school is really small but there are many to choose from. Go to http://aaanet.org and you can find tons of info on departments. "Good" is hard to define--depends on what and where you want to study, and whether you want to be at a large or small school...more on that later.

everyone, you can go back to your regularly schedule show :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

That is very cool :yes:

When I was in high school, Aerosmith released 'Cryin' and 'Living on the edge' ( :giggle: On The Edge :giggle: ) and all of my friends thought I was so weird because I thought Steven Tyler was hot. The age difference between him and I is about the same as many of the girls here and Bono :laugh:

he IS hot in his own way! (granted, not in the same category as Bono! but I think it's mostly Steven's personality) In person, he's much like I imagine Bono would be. He has a real presence about him, and he talks to everyone one on one and looks into your eyes and it really feels like he means what he says to you.

Sad_Girl said:
Any SNL fans out there? Remember the 'Superstar" skits?
I always think of her when I see this pic... cuz Bono looks like he's sniffing his hands

U2Band1451.jpg

:lmao:

:lmao:

Molly Shannon annoyed the hell out of me, but seeing that pic made the years of torture watching her worth it. :lol:

Sami, great stories--and awesome that you got to meet them. You should have good U2 luck when the time comes :wink:
Hey VP and SG, my friend Khelia is def. coming to Toronto. She's a Bono magnet, let me tell ya. We just point her at him and he'll be over in two seconds :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

that's another awesome pic!! :heart:

And I was just teasing. That's my thing. I mock because I love. :lol:

In all fairness, she's probably really good, and I heard she got some decent reviews. I really don't watch/listen to much that would bring me into contact with her genre of music, and I think I've heard maybe a couple of clips of her singing for a few seconds, but that's it. :reject:

she is :) you should hear more! if you ever want, I can post some songs :wink:
She writes all of her stuff, and because of her personal life you just wonder who the hell some of the songs are about!! :lol:

ruffian said:
i usually don't think Edge is hot, but in the pic... :combust: and I love this one, which we've all seen:
adambonobw.jpg

Russty, "Ball and Chain" is what first got me into Social Distortion. I bought their DVD and it's awesome. Mike Ness, the singer, is smokin' :love: Such a bad boy :drool:

*sigh* I can remember stealing a Social D tape from my brother and loving it. :giggle: Sad thing is I hate my brother, but I do owe him for getting me into Social D and :shifty: U2. He is a bastard, but sadly a bastard with good taste in music. :laugh:

ruffian said:
Sami, great stories--and awesome that you got to meet them. You should have good U2 luck when the time comes :wink:
Hey VP, my friend Khelia is def. coming to Toronto. She's a Bono magnet, let me tell ya. We just point her at him and he'll be over in two seconds :laugh:

I don't know whether to be grateful to her, or insanely jealous. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

*sigh* I can remember stealing a Social D tape from my brother and loving it. :giggle: Sad thing is I hate my brother, but I do owe him for getting me into Social D and :shifty: U2. He is a bastard, but sadly a bastard with good taste in music. :laugh:
and speaking of tattoos, mike ness makes me want to get some. his look so cool.

sami0201 said:

she is :) you should hear more! if you ever want, I can post some songs :wink:
She writes all of her stuff, and because of her personal life you just wonder who the hell some of the songs are about!! :lol:

At first, I looked at the pic before I knew it was her, and thought she was a friend of yours, she looks incredible! :lol:

Sure, I'd love to hear some songs. :)

ruffian said:
Hey VP and SG, my friend Khelia is def. coming to Toronto. She's a Bono magnet, let me tell ya. We just point her at him and he'll be over in two seconds :laugh:

I'm just dying to meet any of them, especially Bono. I'll need to ask you guys for advice when my concerts come :wink:

ruffian said:

How many times did she get up on stage this leg alone? Twice? And didn't she get pulled up during the Elevation tour? Sooo lucky. :lol:

Hi Snooky! :hug:

Hi Snooks :wave:
Khelia was onstage once during Elevation and twice during the first leg of this tour...

VintagePunk said:

At first, I looked at the pic before I knew it was her, and thought she was a friend of yours, she looks incredible! :lol:

Sure, I'd love to hear some songs. :)

:lol: she does. It's hard to believe that she has a daughter my age and a son my brother's age :ohmy: Her daughter is absolutely gorgeous, stunning. I'll upload some songs in a bit :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom