PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Hotter than a mad Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eek: You're all too kind. :wink: :hug:

I saw some others doing that, and I thought why not? :shrug:

Ruff, here's your avatar. I cropped it a little bit, hope you don't mind.

bono_robe2.jpg

VintagePunk said:
I've had two drinks over the past 3 hours, and I'm all loopy. :drunk: :huh:

Must be cause I'm dieting....

Ruff, don't post anything that needs editing. :lol:
:lmao: :hug:

I fell off one of the horses in my exercise session this morning--totally unexpeced. I landed on my FACE and let me just say, i look like a Cyclops. My eye is all swollen shut and my face is scratched. If i had my digital camera here i would soooo post a picture. Look away, I'm hideous!

But then I had a gigantic margarita after a long soak in epsom salts and I feel better :D

VintagePunk said:

You were so wrapped up in me, you missed the game. :love:

'cept I was passing messages to your clone, so it was actually her. :madspit:

:wink:

No, that was the 1st time I talked to you from my phone. :lol:

Aww Ruff, that sucks. :yikes: :hug:

ruffian said:

I fell off one of the horses in my exercise session this morning--totally unexpeced. I landed on my FACE and let me just say, i look like a Cyclops. My eye is all swollen shut and my face is scratched. If i had my digital camera here i would soooo post a picture. Look away, I'm hideous!

But then I had a gigantic margarita after a long soak in epsom salts and I feel better :D

:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
:eek: You're all too kind. :wink: :hug:

I saw some others doing that, and I thought why not? :shrug:

Ruff, here's your avatar. I cropped it a little bit, hope you don't mind.

bono_robe2.jpg

:bow: thank you!

ruffian said:

Oh no! :hug: Ouch! :sad:

it's my second Big Wreck since I've been on interference. I think my u2 tour has distracted me! Let me just say, landing on your face means you also land on your...um...chest. :yikes:

ruffian said:

Oh no, poor thing!!!! :hug: Are you okay??

Hopefully nothing that a few more margaritas won't cure. ;)

the rockin edge said:

:bow:

I could never make my avatar my pic :no:

believe me, you wouldn't *believe* the pictures we've shared on this forum. VP and I posted some, uh, "historic" ones... :reject:

i feel fine...but i look like a boxer. my brow/eye is dang puffy. in the mexican restaurant the server asked me like, three times if I was okay...i went to the bathroom and scared myself when I looked in the mirror! Really, it wasn't as bad as the last one...the horse went right, i went left, and suddenly i was face down in the dirt/grass. the poor horse actually came back and sniffed me, maybe to see if i was alive :)

ruffian said:

believe me, you wouldn't *believe* the pictures we've shared on this forum. VP and I posted some, uh, "historic" ones... :reject:

That one of me is only from 5 years ago!! :lol:

It's the fact that I still have what Sarah calls "80's hair" when we're heading into the new millenium that makes it sad. :lmao:

I don't think it was 80's hair. :madspit:

ruffian said:
i feel fine...but i look like a boxer. my brow/eye is dang puffy. in the mexican restaurant the server asked me like, three times if I was okay...i went to the bathroom and scared myself when I looked in the mirror! Really, it wasn't as bad as the last one...the horse went right, i went left, and suddenly i was face down in the dirt/grass. the poor horse actually came back and sniffed me, maybe to see if i was alive :)

2.gif
:giggle: I'm glad you're ok!

Tre and Sami, I've posted some interesting pictures here myself. A parade of my countless hairstyles, for one thing. Although I have yet to post my most embarassing picture :reject:

ruffian said:

:yikes: Is your shoulder even healed yet??

Oh, didn't you neglect your physio to go on tour? :shame:

I didn't know horses had a sensitive side. :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

2.gif
:giggle: I'm glad you're ok!

Tre and Sami, I've posted some interesting pictures here myself. A parade of my countless hairstyles, for one thing. Although I have yet to post my most embarassing picture :reject:

We're waiting, missy. *tapping foot* :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I've only ever posted two of myself...the 5 year old one, and a current one. And even those were just in a PGO thread, not for public consumption. I hate pictures of myself. :yikes:

If I were to post one I'd only post it in here too, and then take it down in a few minutes :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I've only ever posted two of myself...the 5 year old one, and a current one. And even those were just in a PGO thread, not for public consumption. I hate pictures of myself. :yikes:

i went in deep, posted in the photo thread :wink:

for some reason all pictures of me look like utter shite :shrug: :reject:

sami0201 said:

If I were to post one I'd only post it in here too, and then take it down in a few minutes :lol:

I meant to do that, but I think I was drinking that night too, and didn't realize you only have an hour to edit posts, before they're permanent. :yikes:

sorry...as you all know, my computer is crashing every, oh, four minutes. :mad:

VP, shoulder is ok despite ignoring physical therapy--thanks for asking.

Inexplicably, I have posted 10,000 pics of myself here. Join in, it's fun. It's like swimming naked. Once you take the plunge it's fun.

Back
Top Bottom