PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Technically I think Edge has more kids, doesn't he? I thought he had 5. And Larry's catching up, he has three now.

Then again, Maybe Adam is the one to steer clear of, he's got a lot of catching up to do! :ohmy: :sexywink:

I'll just have to steer clear of them all! :lol:

:hug: Nighty night! Hopefully I should be on for a little bit tomorrow night if i get everything packed and ready to go. :heart:

In case I don't see you before you go, Russty, have a blast :rockon: and I'll be anxiously awaiting your return and all the stories you'll have! :hug: Take care of my clone! :heart:

yeah, tre ditched me. left me out in the cold. it's like when you have to take your sister out to the movies with all of her annoying friends, and you're supposed to go with one of yuor buddies, but he doesnt show. :angry:

Edit: never mind hehe

Sad_Girl said:
In case I don't see you before you go, Russty, have a blast :rockon: and I'll be anxiously awaiting your return and all the stories you'll have! :hug: Take care of my clone! :heart:

You have a good rest of the week and weekend! I'll have lots of goofy stories and pictures. :hug: :heart: Love ya!

:hug: Bri and :hug: Joanne See ya all next week. :heart:

Nighty night everyone. :wave:

discothequeLP said:
alright, heres the plan. lets talk about crazy guy stuff to scare all the girls away.

Here's a little secret that not many guys are aware of. Girls are actually tougher than guys. We talk dirtier. We have dirtier thoughts. We dont scare all that easily. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

You have a good rest of the week and weekend! I'll have lots of goofy stories and pictures. :hug: :heart: Love ya!

:hug: Bri and :hug: Joanne See ya all next week. :heart:

Nighty night everyone. :wave:

YOu're leaving tomorrow?? :ohmy:

Have an awesome time!!! :hug: :heart:

Say hi to Ed for me. :drool:

i'm really tired too. i had band practice today and standing for 3 hours straight with a gutiar on your back while your ears are getting destroyed is very tiring.

VintagePunk said:

Here's a little secret that not many guys are aware of. Girls are actually tougher than guys. We talk dirtier. We have dirtier thoughts. We dont scare all that easily. :wink:

you just have a hard time admitting it.

Back
Top Bottom