PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
more good luck on your staying there Drea

and a little { just a LITTLE more} rspect from the agnecy :hug:

I actually got a message Mon morning (I was checking at work) from the agent saying he'd got my email(s) and he apologized for the unscheduled showings, and said he'd remind his office that they had to notify me :) So far so good - only been two days though :lol:

bubblepants.gif

so I just found out why my friend has been "mad" at me...

on the day before the hurricane I asked her if her and her mom would be coming over (she asked me if they could) because I said my mom wanted to know because we'd have to buy more food- she took it offensively. is she kidding me? you need a different amount of food if you have 4 people in a house or 6 and if you don't know if you will get to a supermarket in a week!

UGHHHH I can't stand her anymore :mad:

:tsk:

Why would she take offense to that? If anything, you were trying to be nice to find out if you needed more food so her and her mom or anyone else in your house wouldn't be short of food. And obviously with the hurricane you need to stock up and you need to know how many people you'll be stocking up for.

sami0201 said:
so I just found out why my friend has been "mad" at me...

on the day before the hurricane I asked her if her and her mom would be coming over (she asked me if they could) because I said my mom wanted to know because we'd have to buy more food- she took it offensively. is she kidding me? you need a different amount of food if you have 4 people in a house or 6 and if you don't know if you will get to a supermarket in a week!

UGHHHH I can't stand her anymore :mad:

:banghead: It's so frustrating what can accidentally offend some people! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
:tsk:

Why would she take offense to that? If anything, you were trying to be nice to find out if you needed more food so her and her mom or anyone else in your house wouldn't be short of food. And obviously with the hurricane you need to stock up and you need to know how many people you'll be stocking up for.

I know. She's so messed up and she starts stupid fights over the dumbest things. We used to be really best friends and for the past few months we've been "drifting" apart. One of my teachers who I'm close to even told me he notices that I'm staying clear of her much more. Now she's mad because SHE didn't come over on MY birthday....LOOOONG story but I'm mad because she didn't even CALL me on my birthday. Bitch. One of my other friends said to me today, "Sam, I don't know why you still talk to her. She's a terrible friend" SO TRUE.

Good evening ladies! :hug: :wave:

Just popping in for a few minutes while I'm waiting to wash out the pink dye in my bangs. :lol:

Bri! :hug: Hi all the Pleba girls :wave: It isn't your birthday till tomorrow, so I have nothing to say :silent:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ruff!!! :hug: :heart:
Did you go riding at all today?

And nothing to say?? *pout*

You're going to make me wait?

Tease!

:tongue:

Russty! :hug:
When do you leave for your trip?! Are you dying of excitement?! :happy:

I leave at 9am tomorrow morning. If I wasn't so exhausted I'd be ready to leave right now. :giggle: I'm having mixed feelings about leaving. I'm ready for a vacation and the fun, but I'm gonna miss all of you guys. :( Its just not as fun if i can't take ya all with me. :no: :hug:

^ :lol:!! Booo! :p

Ooo!
Today while I was at HMV...
I was meandering around, and as is expected, ended up glancing throught the U2 stuff.
And lo and behold what did I see? The "If god will send his angels" single .....with Slow dacing :heart:, etc on it. (I've never seen it before)
*and* it was on sale!!
*and* The cover is so pretty. :love:

:happy: :hyper:

And if you couldn't guess........I bought it. :wink:

Hey Sami! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ruff!!! :hug: :heart:
Did you go riding at all today?

And nothing to say?? *pout*

You're going to make me wait?

Tease!

:tongue:

Russty! :hug:
When do you leave for your trip?! Are you dying of excitement?! :happy:
I always have lots to say to you, baby :flirt: Sorry, had to leave for a second. No riding today...it was pouring rain. Instead I went and helped the Mounties who are in town. We got to boss other mounted police officers around. :drool:

Russty you are going to have an amazing time! We'll still be here when you get back :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I leave at 9am tomorrow morning. If I wasn't so exhausted I'd be ready to leave right now. :giggle: I'm having mixed feelings about leaving. I'm ready for a vacation and the fun, but I'm gonna miss all of you guys. :( Its just not as fun if i can't take ya all with me. :no: :hug:

Omgosh! You're going to have an absofuckinlutely *amzing* time!
Don't miss us.
We'll still be here, just as random, crazy and loveable, as we are now. When you get back.
:happy: :hug:

Ruff......
I don't know how much you say......but you sure make a lot of noise...:sexywink: :drool:

Have you asked any of the mounties to write flavour for you yet? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omgosh! You're going to have an absofuckinlutely *amzing* time!
Don't miss us.
We'll still be here, just as random, crazy and loveable, as we are now. When you get back.
:happy: :hug:

Ruff......
I don't know how much you say......but you sure make a lot of noise...:sexywink: :drool:

Have you asked any of the mounties to write flavour for you yet? :lol:

no, but I will...and we also have 2 instructors here from London's mounted police and let me just say.... :drool: :combust: one was riding and I was in the center of the ring giving instruction to the police officers and i yelled out to him "VERY nice seat" which is of course a riding comment but I meant it in such a nasty way :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom