PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

And what am I? Chopped liver? :sad:

:hug: You are not chopped liver! Your my clone you silly, silly girl! :drool: And the prevair of all that is yummy! :sexywink:

I love the green hat wallpaper! I'm a perve for the green hat! :combust: :faint:

jobob said:

Another Very Important Thing About Traveling to Canada: Make sure you bring both your picture ID and a certified copy of your birth certificate (or your passport, if you have one) with you to the border. Customs agents on both sides of the US/Canadian border can and will ask you for these things for identification.

My friends and I were very surprised when we were not asked for our ID when we entered Ontario from Port Huron, Michigan, on Friday night -- but we had to show our driver's licenses and birth certificates to the US Customs agent when we returned to Port Huron yesterday afternoon.

So you were terrorizing Sarnia over the weekend, or somewhere else? :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

I hope you're bringing your bear repellent and your snow shoes!! :yikes:

You joke, but yesterday in my small-town Canadian motel room, I was watching news stories of a recent series of grizzly bear attacks in a Canadian national park. :yikes: That was of course shown after the footage of the lines of cars leaving New Orleans. :yikes: again. Not a fun morning to watch the news on a weekend away from home ... :(

Russty Cat said:

:hug: You are not chopped liver! Your my clone you silly, silly girl! :drool: And the prevair of all that is yummy! :sexywink:

I love the green hat wallpaper! I'm a perve for the green hat! :combust: :faint:

:hug: At least you love me :wink:

And I love the green hat too :yes:

VintagePunk said:

I hope you're bringing your bear repellent and your snow shoes!! :yikes:

I have them packed along with my stun gun and birth certificate. :wink:

Joanne I found out early on about crossing over, cuz I would hate to get there and get turned away. I have my birth cert on the fridge waiting to get packed. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: At least you love me :wink:

bono in just the green hat. :shifty: What? :shrug: :evil: :wink:

You know I always love ya! i'd love ya more though if you would ship yourself here to see the show with me in November in Oakland. :giggle: :wink:

Drea said:

So you were terrorizing Sarnia over the weekend, or somewhere else? :giggle:

Seven of my friends and I were terrorizing the Grand Bend area. :giggle: We had a great time even though it rained Saturday afternoon. I hadn't been away this summer so I really, really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed being in Canada again so much I may just have to go to Toronto to see a certain concert on the 17th ... :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Don't forget your hockey stick and parka!!
The minute you cross the border the temperature drops about 30*C!!!

:giggle:

Night Drea! :hug:
Sweet dreams!

:lol: I have my new knee length red winter coat ready to go. Its nice and bright so the other girls can't loose me in a crowd. :giggle:

jobob said:

You joke, but yesterday in my small-town Canadian motel room, I was watching news stories of a recent series of grizzly bear attacks in a Canadian national park. :yikes: That was of course shown after the footage of the lines of cars leaving New Orleans. :yikes: again. Not a fun morning to watch the news on a weekend away from home ... :(

Algonquin? Or was it out west?

Hope you had a good time on the weekend, other than the news.

Sad_Girl said:

Am I the only person who's not a green hat fan? Yes, I know another PLEBAn has said she likes the green hat because it signals Bono is Doing Great Things. Still, I don't really like it. I was naughty and silly enough to put a Detroit Tigers baseball cap on his head once in my story. :giggle:

jobob said:

Am I the only person who's not a green hat fan? Yes, I know another PLEBAn has said she likes the green hat because it signals Bono is Doing Great Things. Still, I don't really like it. I was naughty and silly enough to put a Detroit Tigers baseball cap on his head once in my story. :giggle:

Very Magnum PI :wink:

Of course, He's been known to wear baseball caps from time to time:
bono18a.jpg

This is an actual photograph taken of a weekend I still remember fondly. :drool:

VPB3sm1.jpg

Or maybe it's an amazing Paint trick done by my clone. :shifty:

But it's my birthday, and I can dream. :combust:

I'm looking rather smug, aren't I? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom