Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hi:wave:

Haven't seen you for a while:hug:

:hug:

My computer is dead. I haven't had the chance to pick up the pieces I need to fix it, so I have been borrowing other people's computers here and there. Between that and work eating me alive, I haven't had much time to keep up with the Blue Crack.

Hello Weldy! :hug:

Good afternoon ladies :wave: :hug: :heart:

Oh dont' tell me I have to watch the crappy VMAs! :lol: You know if I don't they will preform! :laugh:

Hi Jemma and Bird :D :hug: :hug:

Its hot as well here too. I'm cleaning the house and packing for my trip....but I just bribed Mr. Cat to let me have the big screen telly in a bit to watch the VMA awards. :hyper:

Hello Rusty! :hug:

Oh - a big screen for the VMAs! I'm not that interested in anyone other than U2, so maybe I can clear everyone out of the living room for the five or ten minutes they (might) be on stage. Hmm...

Wild! :hug:

I'm not that interested in the VMAs either, but I figure I can knit and fold laundry while we watch. Once I see the boys we be watching something else. :lol: It sucks that we only have one tv with cable on it so we all have to batter to get it, if there is something we really want to see.

Sometimes I wish there was a lot less technology in this house - it seems as if everyone has their own TV or computer, and no one wants to spend time together anymore.

I have some sewing I should do. Maybe I can get started on that while waiting for the boys to show up.

Thats a good idea. I have sewing as well, but I'm getting burnt out on what I'm working on. I also need to fix a couple of t-shirts for my trip so I can work on that too. Way to much stuff to do. :lol:

I have costume things laying around from March that I never started on. :reject: I was supposed to have them finished by next weekend, but life got hectic and I won't be able to make it to the convention I had planned on going to so I gave up on sewing. Now I've decided I need something for Halloween, so I better dig out all of that fabric again. Eek!

:lol: You sound like me. I have way to much stuff of my own to work on as well as the art work I need done for my show in October. I had a client ask me yesterday if I could do some custom clothing for her. <head desk> :laugh: There is never enough time.

Well the dryer just buzzed so its time for me to go fold some more clothes. See ya all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

Sometimes I wish I could do sewing and costuming for a living, other times I think I must be out of my mind to consider it. :lol: Like you say - so much to do, so little time.

Have a good afternoon Rusty! :hug:

:censored: :censored: :censored: There were just people here... and as of 10:30 this morning THERE WASN'T A MESSAGE TELLING ME PEOPLE WOULD BE HERE BETWEEN 7-8!! The only scheduled showing for today was at 11!

Fucking :censored: son of a bitch... I should NOT have to be checking every FUCKING HOUR to see if they're going to notify me!!

***At least the people and the agent were nice, and it's not his fault that the listing agent's office didn't tell me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom