Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

I'm here til about 1. I'm going to my friend's summer house. It's less than a mile from the beach. :drool: And I don't have to drive there! My friend can finally have other passengers in her car since the 6 month rule is up for her! :dancing:

:hyper:

beaches :drool:

the weather isnt good enough for the beach here :no:

Going the cinema tonight though.....i need to make my apologies to my gay friend.

he can be such a queen :lol:

:reject: be nice to me clone?! I don't really know what to say, except for i hope people want me here&i've missed talking to you too clone: Do you forgive me? :yikes:

susanp6 said:
:reject: be nice to me clone?! I don't really know what to say, except for i hope people want me here&i've missed talking to you too clone: Do you forgive me? :yikes:

Like i said hun, you are wanted here....i said that in my appreciation of you girls.

but...

I'd like to know why you where lurking so much?

You knew you were wanted in here so why not bother to post :shrug:

I think, me and the rest of the girls just sort of need an explanation for it :yes:

:hug:

bono_gal said:

Like i said hun, you are wanted here....i said that in my appreciation of you girls.

but...

I'd like to know why you where lurking so much?

You knew you were wanted in here so why not bother to post :shrug:

I think, me and the rest of the girls just sort of need an explanation for it :yes:

:hug:

What BG said. :yes: :hug:

I don't feel all that confident about myself BG and what i have to say really&at first,i didn't seem to be missed&that's it in a nutshell really! There have been many times in the past here when i have said i feel not very intelligent and nothing special&find it hard to keep up some of the time but i obviously miss talking about stuff like how hawt Bono is that's for sure! :yes: :drool:

Susan, you all know we love you lots. We've all said that to you. And I agree, this party does tend to move fast with lots of conversations going on at once and with all the people here. But that doesn't mean we don't like you. :hug: :hug:

susanp6 said:
I don't feel all that confident about myself BG and what i have to say really&at first,i didn't seem to be missed&that's it in a nutshell really! There have been many times in the past here when i have said i feel not very intelligent and nothing special&find it hard to keep up some of the time but i obviously miss talking about stuff like how hawt Bono is that's for sure! :yes: :drool:

*hugs clone*

I dont think i was here when any of that stuff was going on....i cant recall you mentioning it to me.

but to say you werent missed is a bit of a low-blow to the girls.

Whenever we seen you lurking, we always asked you to post, we always said things like "if we are really quiet, maybe she'll come home"...i even had my :missingclonelove: appeal going on!

You were missed Su, and I think you knew that 'cos, i seen you catching up and everything. we used to think that maybe if she seen enough appeals to you you'd come back!

I just think it was a bit inconsiderate for you to just disappear and ignore us. I know you left a few of the girls feeling worried and wondering what they had done for you to completely disregard them :yes:

All they needed was an explanantion hun.

I'm gald that you finally cam home though :hug: :hug:

WildHoney said:

Thank the lord :bow:

I had visions of Jem & I dodging gun fire :yikes:

:lol:

Well, there are certain inner city parts where you'd be doing that. :yikes: But those aren't exactly the tourist areas so I doubt you'll be seeing them. :wink:

bono_gal said:

:lol:

I dont think you'd like me very much then DG!

I'm very proud of my *always late* honour in my group of friends :giggle:

then again, im only late because you lot keep me gabbling for hours :wink:

So I guess we'll all just ignore you now so you won't be late. :|

:wink:

Well thanks for welcoming me back clone but i can't quite agree that everyone kept mentioning me when i was gone at first cos i read some of the thread and it didn't look to me as if anyone wondered where i had been&i felt rather down, but the more time went on, the more i worried myself sick that you'd be angry at me, so please understand&see how difficult this has been for me clone? I have been feeling really bad believe me cos i've read a few things you've been saying and i've felt incredibly guilty for not voicing what i've been thinking! :reject: :(

Back
Top Bottom